Killermon Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 Ok i am getting a chance to buy some anime today! I wanna get: Trigun Slayers Bubble Gum Crisis I wanna know if they have nudity... if they have it then i cant get it!
Queen Asuka Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 well, I know there's no nudity in Slayers. check [url]http://www.animetric.com/aindex.html[/url] for the ratings, they tell you about the content in the anime.
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 16, 2002 Posted February 16, 2002 Nope :nope: ...... no nudity in Trigun, Slayers, or Bubble Gum Crisis ... you'll probably enjoy these series..... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!:smirk: :demon:
Guest Imsirion Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 i thought there was a [SIZE=1]little[/SIZE] nudity in buble gum crisis, hm......
Fall Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i] [B]i thought there was a [SIZE=1]little[/SIZE] nudity in buble gum crisis, hm...... [/B][/QUOTE] You did? That's wierd.... I don't remember seeing any, and I just watched it yesterday.... :rolleyes:
Guest Imsirion Posted February 17, 2002 Posted February 17, 2002 *thinking hard* well maybe i was thinking of something else...hmm...
Killermon Posted February 17, 2002 Author Posted February 17, 2002 I got trigun!!! it love it! IT SO FRICKIN FUNNY! :drunk:
Fall Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by outlawstar_14 [/i] [B]*thinking hard* well maybe i was thinking of something else...hmm... [/B][/QUOTE] Maybe.... erm... I dunno any animes with nudity in them... :rolleyes:
Syk3 Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Maybe.... erm... I dunno any animes with nudity in them... :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] *cough* Ranma 1/2 and Bastard *cough*
coolkam007 Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 *cough* evangelion .. *hack* ^_^ woohoO! you'll be very happy with trigun.. i loved it
Sephiroth Posted February 20, 2002 Posted February 20, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]*cough* evangelion .. *hack* ^_^ woohoO! you'll be very happy with trigun.. i loved it [/B][/QUOTE] there isn't really any nudity in evangelion.... yeah, you'll love trigun, though you should try out spriggun too....
Deedlit Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 I've seen a bit of Trigun. (thanks Queen Asuka. ;)) I LOVE it!! :D Vash-"Ahahahahahahahahahaha-Later!" *runs*
JCBaggee Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [color=red][size=3]I saw one on the action channel the other night. I can't remember what it was called, but it had to do with something called a Demon Virus and a scientist who had contracted it and was going insane. There was a VERY graphic nude scene in the beginning (it was the first scene to be exact) that was borderline of an adult rating. [/color][/size]
Cibo Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 I watch Trigun for the first time a couple days ago and it is pretty good and funny. I saw the 1st 3 eposides of it and it is very cool. Btw, how many episodes are there of Trigun?
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cibo [/i] [B] Btw, how many episodes are there of Trigun? [/B][/QUOTE] I believe there are 26 episodes.... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!!:demon: :smirk:
Cibo Posted February 22, 2002 Posted February 22, 2002 26?! Good lord. I have 23 more to go and thats the only tape my video store has. *sigh* time to use Morpheus again.
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 [COLOR=indigo]Nope no nudity in an of it.[/COLOR]
Rei_the_Slayer Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 I dunno about bubblegum crisis, but there is no nudity in trigun or slayers. Have fun watching Trigun!
Turkey Posted March 24, 2002 Posted March 24, 2002 If you're talking about BGC (the original), then I don't have a clue. In 2040, however, there's heavy-nudity in the last ep. Trigun...Another series I want to buy...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now