OtakuBoards

the panasonic cube

iggy

[color=indigo]Personally, I don't trust any mod chips, or anything that involves opening the systems case.

And besides, it'd be cheeper to just buy a normal GCN and a DVD player than to import a Q and then have it modded... I don't see why anyone would want to spend more money just to have it all together.[/color]

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jcgoudy [/i]
[B][color=indigo]And besides, it'd be cheeper to just buy a normal GCN and a DVD player than to import a Q and then have it modded...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]This, I have noticed. A regular GameCube costs $300, and the price of the DVD player is considerably lowering, and you now can get one for $100. This price, $400, is a good deal cheaper than the "Q" which sells for $450, plus shipping, plus the price of the modification chip, plus the amount to get it inserted if you would not like to do it yourself. However, some people may buy it to save room, because they may like the look of the "Q," to show it off, or to save the time of shopping for both the GameCube and the DVD player. If I were them, I would stick to buying them seprately, mainly because of the money issue.[/COLOR]

:blah:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]actually the GCN is only $200. Which leaves you with $250 for a DVD player which will KICK ***** at that price.
Second Modding is illegal and voids your waranty. Oh yea and who the heck wants to spend all that gosh darn money for a VIDEO GAME SYSTEM not a DVD player.

topic closed this topic is getting tedious we pretty much have decided it is a total waste of money[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[color=indigo]I'd just like to say that, no, modding isn't illegal (at least not in the US). Once it's yours, you can do whatever you want with/to it.
Opening the case, however, does void your warranty. - jcgoudy[/color]