Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Okay,I saw the first couple episodes a while back(right before school started....) and i missed a few episodes inbetween where Hilda and Jean find......That girl(the robot).....And when they meet up with the Aisha.....How does she Die?
Posted
How does Hilda die? Well Gene and Hilda go get the Outlaw Star, but when they get it the pirates attack them, after alot of attacking it turns out that Hildais out of the space ship and just floating there drifting towards some sun, Gene is going to go save her, but if he did he would burn up in the sun, too. He is about to go get her, but hilda doesn't want to see everyone else die, so she blows herself up. That's basicly it. I can give you a more detailed if you want, just ask.


:smoke:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]No,I get it.Thank you! [/B][/QUOTE]

Are you sure? It may take me a while, but I'd be glad to help any OLS fan.


:smoke:
Posted
A castor is basicly magic in a cartridges, they were made into cartridges because the mana that was used for the magic was too low and by putting them in cartridges mad it stronger, there are 20 different shells each with its own effect. Anything else?


:smoke:
Posted
Well that is what she was built to do, I think of it as like a hacker, but not really. What she does is goes into that big tube and accesses the Outlaw Star's controls and controls it.
Are you really asking these questions to learn or just to test me?


:smoke:
Posted
Gene's fear of star ships started when he was lilttle. His dad was a pilot and Gene went with him on his trips. But one time "The Eldorado" attacked his father's ship. His dad threw Gene in an escape pod and launched him just before the ship blew up. But since they were in the middle of space he just floated around untill he got picked up by another ship(I beleive he was picked up it doesn't really tell you in the show).


:smoke:
Posted
Well they don't really say, all I know is that Jim is 11 and a genius. And why he hangs out with Gene is well, b/c they have a buisness together.


:smoke:
Posted
[color=deeppink]Sorry to interupt your little quiz, but I never understood how every OS website calls Hilda "beautiful"...I found her to be quite ugly myself.

Too bad Outlaw Star really has no females worth mentioning. Melfina is annoying with her naiveté, and Aisha was over bearing with her annoying [i]voice[/i].

The only cool one was Suzuka...her swordsmanship was awesome ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]The only cool one was Suzuka...her swordsmanship was awesome ;)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I have to agree with you there, Suzuka is one of the coolest anime chicks around. Aisha can be funny sometimes but she mainly comes across as annoying.

Zero: None of the McDougall Brothers die (technically.) Though Harry did lose his body in episode 26 his thoughts were able to stay around because they were uploaded to his ship's memory.[/SIZE]
Posted
Yeah Suzuka is the coolest, but she wants to kill Jean still a little becuase that one ep she was almost stripes naked and she swore she'd kill him someday. She is the coolest though.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Yeah Suzuka is the coolest, but she wants to kill [i]Jean[/i] still a little becuase that one ep she was almost stripes naked and she swore she'd kill him someday. She is the coolest though. [/B][/QUOTE]

I hate that! It is spelled G-E-N-E, Gene. Not just to, shibatku, but to everyone who spells it Jean. Not trying to be mean, just trying to help the less imformed. oh and Zero-Sama Ron does not die, but Harry does, kinda. He made a back-up of himself and put himself in the El Dorado's computer. So he kinda dies, but not really, like Shyguy said.


:smoke:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]

I hate that! It is spelled G-E-N-E, Gene. Not just to, shibatku, but to everyone who spells it Jean. Not trying to be mean, just trying to help the less imformed.

[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Indeed! I hate it when people spell Gene's name wrong...:shifty:

Anyway, speaking of Suzuka kicking major butt, I have an awesome picture of her![/color]
Posted
Near the end Harry gets a new body its a android body. He can do cool things in that suit, has anyone seen him in it?? I have has anyone seen the final ep if you did then you'd know this!
______________________________
Ok ok it Gene.
Posted
damn... no one liked Hilda??? She was my favorite character.. well her and Suzuka.... But she wasn't abad character or anything... i liked her eyepatch and she was just a cool character...

I loved how on CN everyone said "Blast you, Hilda" about a thousand times an episode...

ok me done babbling....
Posted
Well talking about: "Blast you, Hilda!" You guys should go to [URL=http://www.escaflowneonline.com/os/]The Real OLS: Uncut vs Cut.[/URL] It is really cool site, it has the edits that CN did to OLS.


:smoke:
Posted
[SIZE=1][color=indigo]:wow: How can you call [color=#ff0000]H[/color][color=#ffa500]o[/color][color=#e4b64d]t[/color][color=#c8c799] [/color][color=#add8e6]I[/color][color=#576cf3]c[/color][color=#0000ff]e[/color] Hilda ugly???? Crikey man. She was the best looking gal in the anime. Definitely my type of woman, lol. Oi..[/size][/color]
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Hilda the best?????Have you ever seen the ep were they go to the hot spring planet?????Aisha's the best looking. That ep is awsome. To bad it wasn't released in America. But I have seen the pics and part of it and Aisha is the best looking.
Guest Outlaw Dragon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]Hilda the best?????Have you ever seen the ep were they go to the hot spring planet?????Aisha's the best looking. That ep is awsome. To bad it wasn't released in America. But I have seen the pics and part of it and Aisha is the best looking. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh. Figures. Typical guy. I have seen the Ep. and I can't see why it wasn't shown in the US. there are worse parts in the series that were shown (with digital bathsuits on), I personally think they were just lazy and didn't want to edit it for tv viewing. Ep 23 is essential to watch b/c it gives alot of backround on the Castor Gun and Shells.


:smoke:
  • 1 month later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by OutlawDragon [/i]
[B]Well talking about: "Blast you, Hilda!" You guys should go to [URL=http://www.escaflowneonline.com/os/]The Real OLS: Uncut vs Cut.[/URL] It is really cool site, it has the edits that CN did to OLS.


:smoke: [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=crimson]I love that site!!!!!!! Sice I can't see anything un-cut, I go there and sorta of know what happens. I still don't see why they have to go and make some overly pointless edits, like when some guy said something about Heaven, and they changed it it "nowhere", or something like that.......... I thought Heaven was a good thing...[/COLOR] :confused:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...