Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Yaoi/yuri or not?  

10 members have voted

  1. 1. Yaoi/yuri or not?

    • Yaoi
      5
    • Yuri
      0
    • Both
      2
    • Niether
      1
    • Huh???
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=seagreen]Just wondering what you guys favor for fanfics in GW. I prefer non-yaoi/yuri fics, especially w/ lemons. I am planning, however, to write a fic that starts out w/ Heero/Relena and Duo/Hilde, but then halfway through, it'll change to Heero/Duo. It'll be a lemon. I like lemons. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D My 12 year old brain has been poisoned by them for 1 year now...[/COLOR]
Posted
BOTH! Although being a girl I naturally prefere more yaoi :D :D :D

Fav couples-

[list]
[*]Heerox Duo
[*]or Duo x Quatre
[*]Trowa x Quatre
[*]Lady Une x Trieze
[*]Zechs x Neun
[/list]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nico [/i]
[B]BOTH! Although being a girl I naturally prefere more yaoi :D :D :D

Fav couples-

[list]
[*]Heerox Duo
[*]or Duo x Quatre
[*]Trowa x Quatre
[*]Lady Une x Trieze
[*]Zechs x Neun
[/list] [/B][/QUOTE]

you never mentioned zechs and treize!

*begins whacking nico with rolled up newspaper*
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nico [/i]
[B]BOTH! Although being a girl I naturally prefere more yaoi :D :D :D

Fav couples-

[list]
[*]Heerox Duo
[*]or Duo x Quatre
[*]Trowa x Quatre
[*]Lady Une x Trieze
[*]Zechs x Neun
[/list] [/B][/QUOTE]

Basically, i guess i don't have a lot of imagination.... i prefer neither... i rather have all of ther charz staight
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

you never mentioned zechs and treize!

*begins whacking nico with rolled up newspaper* [/B][/QUOTE]

Tsk, tsk, Seppy... You're a Married man. You should be ashamed!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Tsk, tsk, Seppy... You're a Married man. You should be ashamed! [/B][/QUOTE]

we,, I said it was a long story, heh, james knows aaaaaaall about it, lol....
Posted
I don't know why but I find Yaoi fanfics more fascinating than the normal Boy/girl thing.

I once read a beutifully writen fanfic about the relationship between Trowa and Quatre, If anyone wants the adress send me a PM.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i]
[B]Also,Look at my Avatar.Yes,Those ARE boys.The two main characters of Digimon. [/B][/QUOTE]
YES! I love taito , or yamachi whichever way you see it...:D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...