OtakuBoards

spelling bee!

stardust

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

p.s. is it just me or is james' new avatar sexy as hell? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Ah yes, thank you for noticing. I made it myself! ;)

That GameCube chick is just plain cool, isn't she? Heheh.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=royalblue]Ah yes, thank you for noticing. I made it myself! ;)

That GameCube chick is just plain cool, isn't she? Heheh.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]The second shot of her scares me...she looks like that Manson singer guy...eee :nervous:

The first one is cool though...as is the rest of it. It's just that second shot that ruins it all for me o_o[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]The second shot of her scares me...she looks like that Manson singer guy...eee :nervous:

The first one is cool though...as is the rest of it. It's just that second shot that ruins it all for me o_o[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Hm, I guess it would look better on the actual video...lol.

But seriously, you can't watch that ad and not feel like you must own a GameCube. ;):wigout:

I should come on the boards more often at this time...seems to be more activity here now.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RacerX1017 [/i]
[B]That Manson singer guy is Marylin Manson he is really creappy but cool cause he hangs with Eminem. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Ugh, I think this is the last stupid/incoherant/foolish/dumbutt post you'll be posting for a while. lol :smirk: [/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]yeah, a spelling bee is basically a spelling contest, you answered your own question :p
[/B][/QUOTE]
A spelling contest.... funny.... our contest are just called... Spelling Contest.... but, we don't have them anymore... :0

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

The first one is cool though...as is the rest of it. It's just that second shot that ruins it all for me o_o[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, she does look like maralyn manson, maybe james listens to his music or something, lol....