OtakuBoards

spelling bee!

stardust

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i]
[B]hehehe!I made the school spelling bee!didn't miss a single word on the try out!My next goal is cheerleading,darn,I'll never make it,anyways,wish me luck! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]Stardust...can you [b]please[/b] use spaces in between your words? I mean, when you use commas?

I believe BabyGirl picked you up on that before...it's nothing major, but it does get rather frustrating (and sometimes difficult to understand).[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by RacerX1017 [/i]
[B]Spelling Bee...? What are you guys in elementary school...? I am in middle and we don't have spelling bee's [/B][/QUOTE]
yea...i coulda sworn they ended like 4 or 5 years ago for me...4th grade or sumthin....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]

p.s. is it just me or is james' new avatar sexy as hell? [/B][/QUOTE]

its sexy. ok on to the topic.

I remember when i used to be in spelling Bee compitetion, I almost won, but its a vague memory

**bangs head on the desk to try and jog his memory** Nope, its not working. Oh well, no story for y'all.:cross:

funny seph, very funny :twitch:

Not to sound rude or anything, but how the hell can you win a spelling bee, yet you can't seem to use any propor sentence structure? Oh well...

And a spelling bee is a competition where people spell words, and if you spell a word correctly, you move on, etc etc etc. Every year, they show the national spelling bee in the US. It's on ESPN (a sports channel)

Guest RacerX1017
I actually never had a spelling bee spelling tests but not spelling bee's...wonder why...?

Good luck cheerleading or whatever i really don't like cheerleading except fot the palm palms (*lol* get it palm palms hey why aren't you laughing) but if thats your thing go with it.

I can't wait 2 more semesters till I go to high school *sigh*

yeah, a spelling bee is basically a spelling contest, you answered your own question :p

to babygirl-kuja doesn't really have any spelling problems, on otakugamer he writes some cool reviews, its just he seems to suck here on the boards, can't string a sentance together, lmao....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]*ignores most of the thread and just stares at the picture* .. ahhh.... :excited: .. good luck.. yah.. good luck.. i want to see cheerleading pictures.. i want to see many cheerleading pictures.. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]Eheh. I saw that coming. I just did somehow... eheh...

[]~~!~~[]

Texans. Spelling Bee.

Right. You figure it out. o_O'[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]
to babygirl-kuja doesn't really have any spelling problems, on otakugamer he writes some cool reviews, its just he seems to suck here on the boards, can't string a sentance together, lmao.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Maybe if he didn't hate capital letters...maybe if he used the enter button to create new paragraphs...maybe if he didn't use abbreviations like "u" and "thou"...or maybe...naahh...that won't ever happen :p[/color]