Chi Chi Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 my friend rob got a new toy for us to play with!!! lookee at my mugshots!!
coolkam007 Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 woohoo! another hotty! *starts making a list..* ^_^ very nice..
Nerdsy Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Chi Chi [/i] [B]..am i a poser or what?!!?hahahaha [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]Woah, a pink thug-type hat. I need to get me one of those...[/COLOR]
(<AA>) Posted February 18, 2002 Posted February 18, 2002 *Wait!!!I'ts a cute girl!!!I need a cool pick up line!* ...Do I know you from somewhere???
Ryan Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [size=1][color=crimson] Very nice! I like the pink beanie or toboggan or whatever you peeps call it.[/size][/color]
phoenixflames Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 They would expel me if i got caught with that on here at harvard..... But it's very cool. My sister would like it. Where you get?
BabyGirl Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [color=deeppink]Gahh! ::kills first person within killing distance:: ANOTHER PICTURE THREAD! ::dies:: Someone save me from going insane [/color]:worried:
Sui Generis Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 Chi Chi nice pics but what BG is trying to say is either delete this topic and put your pics on the thread that LIAM created or next time please post em on a thread that already has pics on them...Thank you!! :)
Heaven's Cloud Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Gahh! ::kills first person within killing distance:: ANOTHER PICTURE THREAD! ::dies:: Someone save me from going insane [/color]:worried: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Hmm, maybe if I post another pic thread BG will go insane and lift the restraining order...::Laughs hysterically, but in a very evil way::....But Chi Chi, wow, just get a restraining order on menowso you don't have to go through the same problems that all the other girls on the board go through.[/color]
Justin Posted February 19, 2002 Posted February 19, 2002 Let me make this clear. We Will Not Have Another Picture Thread Craze! Clear enough? Now, I'm going to close this topic. You may delete it if you want and post your pictures elsewhere. -Justin
Recommended Posts