OtakuBoards

Retraction

Lady Macaiodh

ugh, this is going to be difficult. i hope i word this right. i screwed up.

1) i had a chat w/ my brother james a few nights ago. he says he isn't bisexual. i didn't go into the reasons why i & others thought he was bi so i won't go into it here. but unless he says otherwise, i'm going to accept what he says is truth. most importantly, it was none of my business to say he was bi (whether he is or not) to anybody w/out his permission. i guess i thought it would be okay since i don't know any of you in real life. so i take back everything i said before.

2) well, this is going to be news to my brothers. they don't know we're witches b/c a) my mother is christian & my grandmother catholic & therefore didn't want us to know & b) the last female who knew anything died while my brothers were still too young to remember. i think i was the only one she told, anyway. so, jon & james, i didn't lie or make it up. it really happened.

anyway, you guys can commence w/ cussing me out over the first thing, i feel really bad about it & i know i deserve it.

Well, I agree with your brother, you shouldn't have said he was bi without his permission. But, you won't get any cussing out from anyone here. They'll have to answer to me if they do. It is good to see you back again. If memory serves you haven't posted in several days now.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]It is good to see you back again. If memory serves you haven't posted in several days now.

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, i haven't had the chance to get on much lately since i live in the boonies now (again) & there's no library w/in walking distance. i have to go to my roomate's sister's house. but i'm getting my computer from my parents' house pretty soon.

ur a witch???? pagen or wicca????? just for knowledge........ but yeah i think i understad whut u are talkin about but i think it was good for ou to express your feeling to your brother and you shouldn't hide the fact that ur a witch i don't and my parent are chatholic and they don't bother me about it but they still love me.... i guess i'm a witch cause my aunt is and we have the gift i also could get it from my grandma on my dads side....... but yes good luck to you in the future!!:D :angel: :D

[color=royalblue]Does your brother actually use OtakuBoards?

I mean, if he's never been here...then he'd never know you said anything about his sexuality. It's wrong to talk about people's sexuality without their permission, granted, and it's very big of you to apologize publicly like this on the boards.

But yeah...if he doesn't use our boards...and if nobody here knows him personally, I guess I just don't see why it's an issue. But maybe I'm mistaken. :)[/color]

I visited as per her request one day, and decided to peruse some old posts. I registered this handle just in case Dear Sis didn't clear things up as well as I wanted her to. She has, and hasn't.

The short of it is that I decided, on that day, to put "family" and "James" as keywords in a few searches of her posts. Imagine my surprise (and believe me, it was a surprise) when I see that she says I "Go both ways" to quote her. While I have no bias toward someone based on sexual preference, I am very straight, and very proud of it. I also don't appreciate someone saying what amounts to abolute bullshit about me. That, and only that, is what really gets me angry. I don't like it when I find out my sister has been lying about me. The fact that she doesn't know you "in real life" doesn't matter to me too much. It's the principle of the whole thing.

Hm. It seems I'm in a "lets correct the older sister" mood again. I also don't appreciate her hinting in THIS post that I seem to give out gay vibes. I could go into a long dissertation-quality rant on what that could do to my fragile human pysche, but I honestly don't subscribe to that load of nonsense.
I also wasn't particularly satisfied with her phrasing of things. Honestly, I should damn well hope she "accept what I say is truth" because I think I'd know better than her MY sexual preference. Honestly, I think she and I need to have a chat. If she sees this, I hope she expects a call tomorrow. And that's the end of it. I won't even TOUCH this whole damned witch thing.

Anyway, Have fun with your little board. It looks interesting, but I honestly don't have time to be an avid participant in this forum, even though I happen to be the one responsible for getting Lady M hooked on DragonBall Z in the first place(they were my tapes she took. Or rather, the ones I was borrowing), what with college and all. I will, however, stop by from time to time to ensure there are no other...Fabrications.

-James(Lady M's youngest Brother)