OtakuBoards

WRC or GT3?

liamc2

We have recently got a PS2 *several cheers on my behalf:D *

anyhow, on the demo cd there was a WRC playable demo (so much fun:D ) and a GT3 movie clip. Anyhow, we might be getting on of the two, and i was wondering which is better?

(in your opinion)

GT3 is more of a car museum game, with tons of cars to choose from. The highest speeds I hav seen go up to about 150 mph, and it is kind of hard to turn. I hav the game.

As for WRC, i hav nevr played the game, so if you think it is a lot of fun, go ahead and get it. Either that or ask someone who owns both of the games to compare them.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]GT3 is more of a car museum game, with tons of cars to choose from. The highest speeds I hav seen go up to about 150 mph, and it is kind of hard to turn. I hav the game.
[/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry Gohan, but I'm going to have to disagree with you there. While there are plenty of cars, the game provides no in-depth information on them. Rockstar didn't even sign on any professional manufacturer labels.

Grand Theft Auto 3 is more of an action game. Many of the missions require you to get out of the vehicle and complete tasks. Furthermore, the abundance of mini games add diverse styles(there's even a Crazy Taxi knock off).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]

Grand Theft Auto 3 is more of an action game. Many of the missions require you to get out of the vehicle and complete tasks. Furthermore, the abundance of mini games add diverse styles(there's even a Crazy Taxi knock off). [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]I believe Gohan was referring to GT3...as in, Gran Turismo 3. :)

I can't say which I prefer -- I'd say GT3 only because of its sheer depth and accuracy in driving.

Though I'm really looking forward to V-Rally 3...it looks incredible. I can't wait to see more of it.[/color]

I am going to do my best Homer Simpson impression here: "Doh!" Thanks for clearing that up. Uhhhhh my eyes are tired after studying for my exam(an extensive one at that). Sorry Gohan, I actually agree with you then.

*looks around embarrassed*

Ah man, I know he's gonna laugh at me about this when I talk to him next time.:whoops:

hmmm. .I might go for WRC first as i'm more of a rally guy and then get GT3

or i could just rent them out and never return them :devil:

--------

wouldnt have the nerve to do it anyway:whoops: :angel: , but i might rent both out and compare :toothy:

thank you for the advice

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Grand theft auto 3 is my favorite game for ps2 so far...i dunno' about wrc[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]Again, although the initials are similar, we are talking about Gran Turismo 3 (gt3), and not Grand Theft Auto 3 (gta3). Thank you.[/COLOR]

:blah: