Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
We have recently got a PS2 *several cheers on my behalf:D *

anyhow, on the demo cd there was a WRC playable demo (so much fun:D ) and a GT3 movie clip. Anyhow, we might be getting on of the two, and i was wondering which is better?

(in your opinion)
Posted
GT3 is more of a car museum game, with tons of cars to choose from. The highest speeds I hav seen go up to about 150 mph, and it is kind of hard to turn. I hav the game.

As for WRC, i hav nevr played the game, so if you think it is a lot of fun, go ahead and get it. Either that or ask someone who owns both of the games to compare them.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]GT3 is more of a car museum game, with tons of cars to choose from. The highest speeds I hav seen go up to about 150 mph, and it is kind of hard to turn. I hav the game.
[/B][/QUOTE]


I'm sorry Gohan, but I'm going to have to disagree with you there. While there are plenty of cars, the game provides no in-depth information on them. Rockstar didn't even sign on any professional manufacturer labels.

Grand Theft Auto 3 is more of an action game. Many of the missions require you to get out of the vehicle and complete tasks. Furthermore, the abundance of mini games add diverse styles(there's even a Crazy Taxi knock off).
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]



Grand Theft Auto 3 is more of an action game. Many of the missions require you to get out of the vehicle and complete tasks. Furthermore, the abundance of mini games add diverse styles(there's even a Crazy Taxi knock off). [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]I believe Gohan was referring to GT3...as in, Gran Turismo 3. :)

I can't say which I prefer -- I'd say GT3 only because of its sheer depth and accuracy in driving.

Though I'm really looking forward to V-Rally 3...it looks incredible. I can't wait to see more of it.[/color]
Posted
I am going to do my best Homer Simpson impression here: "Doh!" Thanks for clearing that up. Uhhhhh my eyes are tired after studying for my exam(an extensive one at that). Sorry Gohan, I actually agree with you then.

*looks around embarrassed*

Ah man, I know he's gonna laugh at me about this when I talk to him next time.:whoops:
Posted
I prefer GT3...but WRC does compare very well to GT2 since the rally mode for that game wasn't that good. And it is a game that I have long since been trying to look for since they didn't release that many copies of it. (I think)
Posted
hmmm. .I might go for WRC first as i'm more of a rally guy and then get GT3


or i could just rent them out and never return them :devil:

--------

wouldnt have the nerve to do it anyway:whoops: :angel: , but i might rent both out and compare :toothy:

thank you for the advice
Posted
I beleive me, your more than a rally man from what I've ever seen... And I think you should get WRC... that game would suit your... rallying... attitude...? ..:drunk:
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Shift
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Grand theft auto 3 is my favorite game for ps2 so far...i dunno' about wrc[/COLOR]
Guest Solid Snake
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Herman Nation [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Grand theft auto 3 is my favorite game for ps2 so far...i dunno' about wrc[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=teal]Again, although the initials are similar, we are talking about Gran Turismo 3 (gt3), and not Grand Theft Auto 3 (gta3). Thank you.[/COLOR]

:blah:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...