OtakuBoards

which should i buy

boris

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]obviously posting this in this forum is going to get this answer: GCN y cause it has the most background and best 1st party producers
y not the x-crap: one word for ya: recall
yep the x-crap was put on recall for 'undisclosed' reasons, well i know the reasons that just sounds better, but mainly cause the 3rd party games (which suck in sales) are causing the systems to frezze up![/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Jabroni3:16
hey all, just thought i'd give my input. I have both the next-gen systems, not that that should mean anything, and if you are looking for instant gratification i'd get X-Box, but if you are wanting to wait a while for some truely kick *** games (Resident Evil revamped, Metroid Prime, Eternal Darkness, Star Fox...), get GCN. There are some great games out for X-Box right now(Halo, Wrekless, NFL2k2, Max Payne, SSX Tricky...), and some more interesting sounding games in the future (BattleField 1942, MOH:AA, Test Drive, Unreal Championship...). So far X-Box has wowed me more than the GCN, mainly because the lack of game support for the GCN has driven me away, and a third of the games that are out for the system suck. Anyway, sooner or later you should buy each systems.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by boris [/i]
[B]well, i am not shure, but i think i will buy a gamecube soon, should i , or should i by a x-box????
whats you thought [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royalblue]You're only making this thread to cause an argument. I've seen your posts before -- you're an Xbox fanatic.[/color]