OtakuBoards

... hey

Guest Lucky

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=coral] Well, I don't know u enough to judge if ur cool or not, u just joined.....This is SPAM also.......Well, it might not be SPAM, but it is a post thatz really dumb...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, you sure did clear that up. What's wrong with asking for people to judge me? I'd judge you in a thread that's not even about judging you!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lucky [/i]
[B]

Wow, you sure did clear that up. What's wrong with asking for people to judge me? I'd judge you in a thread that's not even about judging you! [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] U just don't go asking ppl 2 judge u.....if they like u, they'd PM u and ask 2 b yer friend....This poll is crap. Even if u were to post a poll like this u gotta wait til u have like 100 posts at least so ppl get to know u and how well u post...Well if u really want my judgement of u, fine. I think very little of u....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=coral] U just don't go asking ppl 2 judge u.....if they like u, they'd PM u and ask 2 b yer friend....This poll is crap. Even if u were to post a poll like this u gotta wait til u have like 100 posts at least so ppl get to know u and how well u post...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's a pretty good reply, you could at least vote for me being cool. There's some type of thick chalk line inbetween us, I fear I shall grow to hate you.

I think even less than nothing of you, you think you're the smartest being on theOtaku because you've been here longer and have more posts than me... but truth is, you're just a normal idiot.

[B]

That's a pretty good reply, you could at least vote for me being cool. There's some type of thick chalk line inbetween us, I fear I shall grow to hate you. [/B][/QUOTE][color=teal] I fear that too... Well, it's up to us to stop that right now...just don't post a dumb topic like this again....[/color]

[B]I think even less than nothing of you, you think you're the smartest being on theOtaku because you've been here longer and have more posts than me... but truth is, you're just a normal idiot. [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] I don't think i'm smater than u....I was just poiting out that u shouldn't post crap like this...I was actually trying to help u....cuz if u post a bunch of bs like this again ppl will hate u....Oh, and u won't win any friends calling a person who actually has some a normal idiot....[/color]

You're just trying to help and it's not working at all...

I'm going to stop acting like a smart-*** and more like a cool guy. This poll goes to show that I'm not cool.. I allready knew the answer anyways.

I'm cool now! HAHAHAHHAH!

[B]I think even less than nothing of you, you think you're the smartest being on theOtaku because you've been here longer and have more posts than me... but truth is, you're just a normal idiot. [/B][/QUOTE]Dude, stop bitching at Matt.D 4 pointing out the obvious. The reason he has friends iz cuz he 4 1 [b]is[/b] cool and he didn't post a dumb poll like this when he was a newbie. Oh yeah, and just cuz u voted urself cool in the poll doesn't mean u r....

[B]You're just trying to help and it's not working at all...

I'm going to stop acting like a smart-*** and more like a cool guy. This poll goes to show that I'm not cool.. I allready knew the answer anyways.

I'm cool now! HAHAHAHHAH! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=coral]You [b]need[/b] to chill out !!! Do you really expect people you don't know to vote that you're cool? Even if they did....they were prolly just blowing smoke up ur @$$ so that you don"t have an emotional breakdown and comit suicide! I'm sorry......I'm done now.... Ps:.....If you were referring to me when you made that comment about "helping"......I try not to help anyone intentially....:p[/COLOR] :o :eek: :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=coral]You [b]need[/b] to chill out !!! Do you really expect people you don't know to vote that you're cool? Even if they did....they were prolly just blowing smoke up ur @$$ so that you don"t have an emotional breakdown and comit suicide! I'm sorry......I'm done now.... Ps:.....If you were referring to me when you made that comment about "helping"......I try not to help anyone intentially....:p[/COLOR] :o :eek: :) [/B][/QUOTE][color=coral] I hate ppl like that. U try to give 'em help and thay give ya crap....So ungrateful....Anyways, I guess i'll just ignore Lucky from now on, cuz his bitching is getting him nowhere and I don't want him to drag me down with him...[/color]

Guest Soft mush
Don't mind Matt D. Lucky, follow you're dream and ROCK ON! They dissed me too . . . But I can FEEL the love from most of them.

And if they still diss you :

A - They're pree teens.

B - They're trying to be "cool".

C - They secretly want you, BAD!

D - They actually don't like you.

But remember, whatever the conclusion, you are you, and the world NEEDS every single person on it. But NEVER fight back, because as a wise man once said "Love thy neighbour"

And if your Americian, just buy a gun.

(was this a succesful attempt at being wisdom-ish ?)

[QUOTE] Originally posted by Soft mush:

Don't mind Matt D. Lucky, follow you're dream and ROCK ON! They dissed me too . . . But I can FEEL the love from most of them.

And if they still diss you :

A - They're pree teens.

B - They're trying to be "cool".

C - They secretly want you, BAD!

D - They actually don't like you.

But remember, whatever the conclusion, you are you, and the world NEEDS every single person on it. But NEVER fight back, because as a wise man once said "Love thy neighbour"

And if your Americian, just buy a gun.

(was this a succesful attempt at being wisdom-ish ?) [/QUOTE]

lol! if you ask me you being wisdom-ish... but i voted that lucky is a dipstick... just dont make another stupid posts like this (i made one and it kinda started like this one Sorry bout that Matt.D) anyway just dont do it again and dont be stupid like in your posts... at least when im being stupid i can admit it but if you keep on acting like this than you wont get very many freinds... i hope i didnt offend you in any way but its the truth... or at least its my opinion.