Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 I was going to start a poll, but the entreries would only have been filled with those that i know of, i just desided to do it this way. What is your favorite Anime Movie? And i am meaning strictly Movie, not a movie that was made based off an anime series. My favorite would have to be Vampire Hunter D: BloodLust.
Fall Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 Mulan! :D I haven't seen it in a while, but it's a great anime movie...
Utena_Tenjou Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 Princess Mononoke,The Utena movie, and my neighbor Totoro(just so cute!) would have to be my favorite anime movies.
Soccer 4 Life Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 Favourite Anime Movie: Lets see its either... Akira .... Macross Plus... Vampire Hunter D... Princess Mononoke...or Ninja Scroll... I can't decide all these are my favourite ....... :therock: :mrt: Peace!!!:demon: :naughty:
Matt.D Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 [color=rainbow] Un dubbed Princess Mononoke. The best anime movie I have ever seen, although almost anything un dubbed is good, that has to be my favorite.[/color]
jeepercreeps200 Posted February 23, 2002 Posted February 23, 2002 la blue girl and junk boy:flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
amiboshi Posted February 24, 2002 Posted February 24, 2002 Mermaid's scar, and Princess Mononoke. Mermaid's scar was soooooo good. ^^
JCBaggee Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [COLOR=RED][SIZE=3]The only one I've seen all of...[/size] [size=5]VAMPIRE HUNTER D[/SIZE][SIZE=3] is the best...no doubt about it...[/size][/color]
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i] [B][COLOR=RED][SIZE=3]The only one I've seen all of...[/size] [size=5]VAMPIRE HUNTER D[/SIZE][SIZE=3] is the best...no doubt about it...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] If you liked VHD, try out VHD:BloodLust, much much much better than the first.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 Well my favorite movie that is not based of an anime series would be Akira My favorite movie that came from a series Is Macross: Do you remember Love? and Macross DYRL is my favorite anime movie overall
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 Hmmm.... i wish i could check it out... I haven't seen much movies derived from a series. Do you have any idea as to what the release date for the CB movie is?
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 So far from my connections, yes I have many connections to various anime companies. The release of the CB movie should be due out by late Spring. However with release dates it is always subject to change!:)
Guest Jabroni3:16 Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 Thanks, be sure to keep the release date updated, so people like me know when to get all excited. (EDIT: also i was just making sure you are talking about Video and DVD not theatrical realease)
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 It's my job to keep everyone informed in the anime world and news just doing my job!:) :D :wigout: :babble: :smirk: :tasty:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 not a theatrical release, unfortunately the movie even though its great it is not getting a movie release. Expect a dvd/vhs release sometime in the late spring!
Cibo Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 I love NGE, DBZ movies 7,8, and 10, and Ninja Scroll...I'll probably think of others tho.
Sephiroth Posted February 25, 2002 Posted February 25, 2002 hmm, best oav movie in my opinion, is probably perfect blue, I just love it too much, mima's room forever! ahem, sorry.... you guys should watch the uncut version, which I happened to pick up in germany, heh....
animenewbie Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 Favorite movie : Cowboy Bebop Movie Initial D Movie (initial D rocks)
Posthumous Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 My fav is Macross Plus.(I'm very dramatic)
Fall Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i] [B]My fav is Macross Plus.(I'm very dramatic) [/B][/QUOTE] Ok, I don't think I've ever seen, or heard, of that movie before.... What's it about? ....or is it a Macross movie... -_-
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 just read the review of Macross Plus on theotaku to find out what it is!
Fall Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i] [B]just read the review of Macross Plus on theotaku to find out what it is! [/B][/QUOTE] OO;;; Well I would if theOtaku wouldn't come up with "Forbidden Access" all the time... :D I can't even get on the site!
Fou lu Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 the animated street fighter movie is when ryus l'il bro (i think, i havnt watched it in a while.....) comes to visit, and they go to this tournament, and this little boy starts using the dark "hado", or something. its really good, try to watch it. as for my fav movies.......akira, ghost in the shell or some of those gorgeous yet short DBZ movies.
Guest Shift Posted March 2, 2002 Posted March 2, 2002 Mine is the animated Street Figter if evenis an anime...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now