Jump to content
OtakuBoards

In YOUR opinion what is the best Anime movie?


Recommended Posts

Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
I was going to start a poll, but the entreries would only have been filled with those that i know of, i just desided to do it this way. What is your favorite Anime Movie? And i am meaning strictly Movie, not a movie that was made based off an anime series. My favorite would have to be Vampire Hunter D: BloodLust.
Posted
Favourite Anime Movie: Lets see its either... Akira .... Macross Plus... Vampire Hunter D... Princess Mononoke...or Ninja Scroll... I can't decide all these are my favourite .......



:therock: :mrt: Peace!!!:demon: :naughty:
Posted
[color=rainbow] Un dubbed Princess Mononoke. The best anime movie I have ever seen, although almost anything un dubbed is good, that has to be my favorite.[/color]
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B][COLOR=RED][SIZE=3]The only one I've seen all of...[/size]
[size=5]VAMPIRE HUNTER D[/SIZE][SIZE=3] is the best...no doubt about it...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

If you liked VHD, try out VHD:BloodLust, much much much better than the first.
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
Well my favorite movie that is not based of an anime series would be Akira

My favorite movie that came from a series Is Macross: Do you remember Love?

and Macross DYRL is my favorite anime movie overall
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Hmmm.... i wish i could check it out... I haven't seen much movies derived from a series. Do you have any idea as to what the release date for the CB movie is?
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
So far from my connections, yes I have many connections to various anime companies. The release of the CB movie should be due out by late Spring. However with release dates it is always subject to change!:)
Guest Jabroni3:16
Posted
Thanks, be sure to keep the release date updated, so people like me know when to get all excited.

(EDIT: also i was just making sure you are talking about Video and DVD not theatrical realease)
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
It's my job to keep everyone informed in the anime world and news just doing my job!:) :D :wigout: :babble: :smirk: :tasty:
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
not a theatrical release, unfortunately the movie even though its great it is not getting a movie release.

Expect a dvd/vhs release sometime in the late spring!
Posted
hmm, best oav movie in my opinion, is probably perfect blue, I just love it too much, mima's room forever!

ahem, sorry....

you guys should watch the uncut version, which I happened to pick up in germany, heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]My fav is Macross Plus.(I'm very dramatic) [/B][/QUOTE]
Ok, I don't think I've ever seen, or heard, of that movie before.... What's it about? ....or is it a Macross movie... -_-
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
Posted
just read the review of Macross Plus on theotaku to find out what it is!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i]
[B]just read the review of Macross Plus on theotaku to find out what it is! [/B][/QUOTE]
OO;;;

Well I would if theOtaku wouldn't come up with "Forbidden Access" all the time... :D I can't even get on the site!
Posted
the animated street fighter movie is when ryus l'il bro (i think, i havnt watched it in a while.....) comes to visit, and they go to this tournament, and this little boy starts using the dark "hado", or something. its really good, try to watch it. as for my fav movies.......akira, ghost in the shell or some of those gorgeous yet short DBZ movies.
Guest Shift
Posted
Mine is the animated Street Figter if evenis an anime...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...