OtakuBoards

- ShoCK -

DeathKnight

[color=crimson]NeoGeo BioTech Corp.

Formed in the early 90's, NeoGeo is the leading BioTech Research Group In The World. Their Ceo, 'Shock' Anderson, is a billonare. The corperation researches all fields of Biological Experimentation. They Bring Cures To Diseases, They Researched and Stopped the AIDs Epidemic One Year Ago In 2002. They seem like the best defense for Humanity against diseases.

But that is only a covering for a pandora's box.

Deep within the level 6 Secruity Lab Resides the First Human Biological Experiments.

Driven by insainity, Shock has begun to release Human Biological Experiments Into New York, to see how the specimens do in 'Real Life Conditions'.

The government had known about this, and within minutes of Shock's release of the first Specimens, Several SWAT Teams Were Dispatched to The Lab.They were last seen screaming and yelling as their flesh expanded several times, tumors erupting all over their skin. They transformed into walking Monsters, and promptly consumed and ate the Female News Reporter that Had Just Arrived.

In New York, The very first specimens are in the alleys. The general public hasnt been warned, due to the death of anyone who steps close to the compound.

Within one hour of the release of the speciments, A lone Teenager walks. He is dressed in ragged clothes, and he looks upward into the cloudy night sky.

[i]Dink... dink dink.....[/i]

The boy freezes.

Boy: Mugger...?

[i]The boy looks around, cautiously. A tin can rolls out from a nearby pile of debries. He looks at the can, and to the pile. A pair of glowing red eyes stare back at him.

The boy screams and runs, and out of the pile of garbage, and giant rat like animal 7 feet tall jumps out. It stares after the kid, who runs, scared out of his mind. He glances back, and the rat lets out a bone chilling cry. He looks at the boy as he flees, and drools in hunger.

On all fours, the mutant human rat creature runs down the alley, as the kid trips. The kid flips over in fear, looking as the rat comes closer and closer.

The rat skids to a halt infront of the boy and raises it's claws. Tha rat seems to smirk, and prepares to rip the boy's organs out.

From behind the boy semi auto fire erupts out, hitting the craeutre several times. It lets out a cry, it's gaze readjusting upward, past the boy.

In full body armor, camoflauged, is a man around 20 year of age. He has an assult rifle of some kind, and looks at the rat[/i]

Man: I hate rats...

[i]The man opens fire, the rat shakeing as lead is pumped into it. It falls backwards dead. The man runs foreward and grabs the boy and hauls him down the alley[/i]

Boy: WHO in the **** are you? AND WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT THING?

Man: Kenneth Howell. United States Army. And that my friend, is the start of a long war....

Boy: War?

[i]A rumbling noise was heard from behind as Ken stopped and glanced back for a second. Around a mile down from their postion, dozens of those human/rat creatures jumped out. KEn stared for a second...[/i]

Ken: This was not in the ****ING JOB DISCRIPTION!... WHERE IS MY BACK UP?

[i]Ken turned and began to sprint down the alley, the mutant humans ever gaining....[/i]

----

Name:
Military: [yes no] [If yes, what kind... Army... Air Force... SEALs...]
Weapons:
Appearance:
Bio:

[Note... some people will start as my back up against the rats if they're military... keke...]

----

Name: Ken
Height: 6'5
Military: Yes - Army Core
Weapons: Standard M16, Uzi, and 4 Grenades. Also has a Bowie Knife.
Appearance: Black hair, Black eyes. Large feet, size 18 or so, and very tall. When in civilian clothes, usually wears a blue shirt with black jeans.

Bio: Born in Brownsville, TX. Has a southern accent, and is filled with pride for the south. At age 18 entered the Army. Alerted of a special mission 15 hours ago, and was sent quickly to New York, Where he was Briefed. He accepted the mission, and selected his weapons. Followed his GPS to an Alley, Where A strange LifeForm was....[/color]

Name:Zack
Height: 5'11"
Miltary: yes, a mercanery for hire
Weapons:a custom made Pistol, a SemiAutomatic assult rifle, and a long sword
Appearance:In civilian clothes wears a long black trenchcoat, with black shirt, and shoes, and jeans. He has dark brownhair and a scar on his left cheek
Bio:30 hours agao he was hired by the goverment and sent in for inital survalience of the area, upon the recrution of the other he was moved to a support position for the first mission, to provide backup if needed, he is etting paid a large sum of money, along with all expenses. Has worked as a mercanery of different sorts most his life...

alright! :smirk:

Name: siren kojia
Height: 5'11
Military: no...(civilian...or am i?)
Weapons: ummmm....i'll get to that later
Appearance: black hair w/ red streaks, black baggy pants, burgandy tank top, saphire eyes
Bio: i'lldo this later as well(i'm at school)

[COLOR=royalblue].....

Name: Sabir

Height: 5'8"

Military: No!

Weapons: Slingblade, 9mm (2)

Appearance: Pale white skin, brown eyes, long brown/gold hair, blue jeans, white shirt, black boots.

Bio: Do I really wanna say? She's a bounty hunter/assasin/bîtch that doesn't really mix well with other people...[/COLOR]

:devil: :devil: :devil:

name Abob Teff
age 29
height 6'' 22'
military former, now he's a hit man
weapons sniper rifle, night vison scope, heat sensor,
appearence black skin,green eyes, black hair,wears black leather jacket, cargo pants , backpack with equipment
bio his father worked at the lab and was killed in an "accident" he found out that his father was fed to a mutant by shock for "fun"
he uses everything hes got to kill the mutants.

:devil: :devil: :devil:

Hmmmmmm........ To join or not to join.

Pros: None
Cons: Raiha, Siren, Ken itc*in at me.

So will I join? Of course.

Name: Drake

Height: 6' 3"

Military: Let's see if this helps.....FUC* YOU! There, did that help??
Weapons: HK-5, Duel Silenced .45, M79

Appearance: Black and red flaming shirt. Black, slate, and white thorn design pants. Shotly, naturally spiked black hair. Very big and muscular. Can punch a person through a brick wall, if needed be. Six foot three, and 215 pounds. Capible of almost anything.

Bio: Ghetto street-trash to the T. Has basically no hear, no remorse. Kills for no reason, only to have fun. Not too bright, and when it comes to killing, it's all a game. Not much else is known. Is currently in New York, just killing everything he feels like killing.

Name: Craig
Height: 6'6"
Military: Yes, U.S Air Force
Weapons: 2x DK5's. A combat knife, 2x Glock 9mm's in holsters up his sleeves (literally)
Appearance: Brown spiked hair, hazel eyes, very muscular. When not in uniform, he wears a leather jacket, a white T-shirt, and blue jeans. He also has the bio hazard symbol tatooed on his left arm.
Bio: Part of a 3 man strike force, that were breifed two hours ago about the epidemic, and are surveying the area from their jets. Their mission is to eliminate the unknown threat, and keep civilian casualties low.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Raiha [/i]
[B][COLOR=royalblue]Hey.....I'll be mostly "nice" in this RPG.....comeon....give me a chance to prove it.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]You ALMOST fooled me...

Haha... Good one...

Keke... :cross:

You werent kidding?

Oops o.0 [/color]

Name: 'Butler'
Height: 5'9''
Military: yes Special Ground Force (SGF)
Weapons: MultiMelta- special medium range weapon that shoots molten iron/steel that cuts/melts/burns almost anything:devil:
2 desert eagles (with silencers)

Bio: trained in many aspects of martial arts and has his own blended style
Appearance: constantly wears fire retardant body armour and sunglasses that act as night goggles

Too late to join?

Name: Andrew
Height: 6'9"
Military: Ex- Special forces member
Weapons: Assualt rifle, Shotgun(like the 1 in T2), Desert eagle and some grenades

Appearance: Blonde spikey hair and brown eyes. wears the same kinda clothes as Terminator in T2 including the sun glasses. As buff as Arnie as well

Bio: Ex- Special forces member, nothing much else to say