Boba Fett Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 Personally my fav. sport is tennis. I just dont like anything else!
iggy Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 HOCKEY is the best for me i just love it one day i will be drafted in the nhl (hopefully for the colorado avalanche) and kick major butt
DeathKnight Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 [color=crimson]Football I'm the Tackle..... dummie [/color] [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]added the dummie for a joke, u left yourself open for it--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [color=crimson]-________-... Funny...[/color] [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]dude get off my color!!! and yes it was funny you have to admit that (or suffer the wrath of my fiances mod rod that i now have *evil laugh*--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
(<AA>) Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 I dunno if anybody likes their favorite sport for a reason...I know I just do. I like soccer...*Waits for Soccer4Life to read post*lol...
Sui Generis Posted February 26, 2002 Posted February 26, 2002 Baseball....This is gonna sound really...odd....but I love the feel of it all...the dirt and stuff....I'm hopeless..
NorykoAngelcry Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]I am a true soccer fan. Something about needing true ball-handling skills, being able to drive down the field using your feet instead of dribbling a ball or just plain holding a ball . . . soccer is more of a real challenge. As for watching it, it CAN be a bit slow sometimes, but overall, the game is very fun to watch. And I know what some of you might be thinking. 'With a goal that big, how can anyone miss a goal?!' - to that. . ROFL!! . . *cough* Ummm, sorry. . just for those soccer critics. Oh yeah. . the riots. . YEAH!! [/SIZE][/COLOR]
mornigndew Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [color=blue][size=1]Soccor - I loved to played goalie Bat-mitten and ping pong - I don't know why I like it. [/color][/size]
Guest Matt Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 i love baseball. GO RED SOX! YANKEE'S SUCK!
Nerdsy Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [COLOR=deeppink]I like soccer... It's the only sport I acyually have fun playing. I can't stand [i]watching[/i] the sports. I don't see how people can watch them...[/COLOR]
Fall Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 Football.... I like tackling! ....the only damage it's ever done to me is when I got a broken collar-bone... aaaaaannddd I don't like it for any particular reason, just the hard clashes and stuff... :D
Delian Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I like tennis and football. I used to play touch, back in highschool. Basketball is good too, as is swimming
Fall Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i] [B][color=blue][size=1]Soccor - I loved to played goalie Bat-mitten and ping pong - I don't know why I like it. [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Do you mean Badminton? ...I just don't get the whole purpose of that game. :drunk:
Desbreko Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [color=indigo]My favorite sport is soccer. Why? Because I get to kick people with my steel-toed boots and claim it was an accident! :devil: .......... Okay, so I don't [i]actually[/i] do that... But it sure is tempting... :naughty: As for watching sports, I like watching baseball somtimes, but not really anything else. Ironically, I can't stand actually playing baseball, Lol.[/color]
Duo Maxwell Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I like to play cricket and footie inthe rain... lots of mud!! this year I'm playing cricket everyweekend it rains just to play in the mud... I like to be dirty...
(<AA>) Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B][COLOR=deeppink]I like soccer... It's the only sport I acyually have fun playing. I can't stand [i]watching[/i] the sports. I don't see how people can watch them...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, I know what you mean. Why watch PEOPLE having having fun. Instead of YOU having fun? It's just not fun.:nope: [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by NoryokoAngelcry[/i] [b][color=darkred][size=1]And I know what some of you might be thinking. 'With a goal that big, how can anyone miss a goal?!' - to that. . ROFL!! . . *cough* Ummm, sorry. . just for those soccer critics. Oh yeah. . the riots. . YEAH!![/size][/color][/b][/QUOTE] LOL!I know what you mean! The goofs are hilarious!:laugh:
Sephiroth Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 soccer, snooker, and basketball, though I like to play just about any sport, those 3 are the only one's I like watching....
goddess21 Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [color=indigo]Tennis rules! It is bascially the only sport I am good at and it is a good time! I used to be into other sports.... but I just suck now! ;) [/color]
Spikey Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [SIZE=1]Footbal, because the people running and stuff and trying to talke you and I am real fast for 8 years old.[/SIZE]
mornigndew Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Do you mean Badminton? ...I just don't get the whole purpose of that game. :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE] [color=blue][size=1] Yeah, badminton. I don't get it either. It's kind of fun to run around (not much) and hit the bird [/color][/size]
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I like basketball.Why you ask well because ummm i don't know it's fun. :D
Fall Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Duo Maxwell [/i] [B]I like to play cricket and footie inthe rain... lots of mud!! this year I'm playing cricket everyweekend it rains just to play in the mud... I like to be dirty... [/B][/QUOTE] Heh, we have to play cricket on Saturdays if it's raining or not.... quite fun, sliding around in the mud and stuff..... :D
Duo Maxwell Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i] [B] Heh, we have to play cricket on Saturdays if it's raining or not.... quite fun, sliding around in the mud and stuff..... :D [/B][/QUOTE] yeah thats why I like it...
Dan L Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 Squash is fun ;) there's nothing as exhilirating as trying to hit a ball and *SMACK*... forgetting about the walls.. o.O;;... Seriously... I've jumped into the wall while playing squash... it hurts... for a while. And for some reason when I actually bounce the ball of the ball right, it always ends up going toward the other player's... 'nether regions'..o.O;;...
Baby Kiwi Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 [color=crimson]My fav sport to play...(or do in my case) would be cheerleading. Yes, cheerleading. If you dont think its a sport, then talk to either me or BabyGirl, or any other cheerleader in this forum, though I do think we are outnumbered... I also love to watch football! Guys running around and squishing each other just makes me laugh, but I love it! :love2:[/color]
BlueTrunks Posted February 28, 2002 Posted February 28, 2002 Mine favorite sport would have to be Soccer, cause it's the only game that my friends and I can play when we're board.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now