Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I hate it when people say that TIdus is a girl. He looks nothing like a girl to me. I guess that since his features are so refined like a girl's that he looks kind of femine, but he looks manly and tough in his own kind of way. Hey, I even think he's hot!
Sephiroth Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 .....I haven't heard anyone say that he looks like a girl, in the UK anyway....
Charles Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I haven't heard that one either. Kimarhi looks kinda like Grimus off of the McDonald commercials though.
Elfin_Girl Posted February 27, 2002 Posted February 27, 2002 I haven't heard that either... But then again, I live in England. Though I have heard that Tidus looks like Squall and that Squall looks like he's wearing eyeliner(though not suggesting that he looks like a girl). lol :D The thing about Squall and eyeliner is wicked. Gothic like... Anyway, yeah. Back on topic.
Guest Shift Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 He looks absolutely nothing like a girl 'cept for his hair.
XxmagentaxX Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 My friend thought Tidus was a girl... She also thought Yuna was a guy.. don't ask how.. she's weird
Yoda Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B].....I haven't heard anyone say that he looks like a girl, in the UK anyway.... [/B][/QUOTE] HAH!! Just come down to Wales, and ask Majin Vegeta. He'll make you think Tidus is a girl.....
Guest QuickSilver Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 thats andrew for you. he says that ffX looks rubish and he also says that ffIV is rubish
Spikey Posted March 3, 2002 Posted March 3, 2002 Tidus looks no thing like a girl I still say nothing even for his hair, I mean boys do get hair like that, ok.,
mystfalcon25 Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 Tidus does look a bit like squall though. but a girl? I've never heard that.
Sephiroth Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 how can people think that tidus looks like a girl, I mean, kuja I could understand, but tidus....
Desbreko Posted March 6, 2002 Posted March 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]how can people think that tidus looks like a girl, I mean, kuja I could understand, but tidus.... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=indigo]Yeah, I know. Up 'til the second CD, I thought Kuja was a girl. I think it was because of the thong, Lol... As for Tidus, I don't think he looks like a girl. I do think he looks a bit like Squall, but I think Squall looks cool...[/color]
Zidargh Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 Ok stay away from Gothic talk! Squall looks nothing like a goth! Anyway, Tidus officially to me is masculine, he just has young looks. Fact closed in my books.
Guest BlitzAce Posted March 9, 2002 Posted March 9, 2002 (myst go online) My sister says that Tidus looks like a girl, I have no idea where people can get that Idea, but my sister also thinks lulu looks like a man. O.o:therock:
Zidargh Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlitzAce [/i] [B](myst go online) My sister says that Tidus looks like a girl, I have no idea where people can get that Idea, but my sister also thinks lulu looks like a man. O.o:therock: [/B][/QUOTE] Lulu like a man? Erm ok, note how the camera follows up with her breasts.
Guest BlitzAce Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 HEY it wasn't me that said it, it was my sister. My sister is an idiot.:rolleyes:
Zidargh Posted March 10, 2002 Posted March 10, 2002 Hey, chill out :), dont worry. I realised that from the start. Just questioning your sister's opinion. But in personality wise, you wouldn't find a male who holds a moogle teddy for a weapon. Though if I had one, he he, :) (*coughs*) sorry.
SolidSnake2 Posted March 15, 2002 Posted March 15, 2002 True, True, The Camera always does that, but I mean come on!:nope: It's so easy to see that he isn't a girl!:flaming: Well maybe his haircut, but that's sopossed to be a beachbum style hair cut!(I just know someones going to hit me!:blackeye: ) So end of discussion!And I'll be watching!:shifty:
James Posted March 18, 2002 Posted March 18, 2002 [color=royalblue]Oh come now, who would say Tidus is a female? lol I mean, just look at the history of Japanese characters. So many of the males have had a slightly female style to them -- Squall is a case in point. And more recently, Raiden in MGS2. This is nothing new...and there is actually a cultural reason for it. But Tidus is actually more masculine than Squall and Cloud (in my opinion)...because he is more realistically modeled. I think that he may come across as being female to some because he is...well...beautiful. lol Like when the character designer for MGS2 thought Hideo Kojima was joking when he said "I want Raiden to be a very beautiful man". But you see...it all has a point. Anyway, it's a Japanese thing. And now I have no idea what I'm talking about...I hope Sephiroth doesn't use this thread to make mention of Raiden/Tidus Yaoi. Not that anyone would be interested in that. Nope, no siree bob. o_O[/color]
Zachary Posted March 19, 2002 Posted March 19, 2002 Tidus is defiently nothing like a girl. He absolutley NO girl characteristacs
Guest BulmaVegeta1 Posted March 20, 2002 Posted March 20, 2002 I WILL KILL ANYONE THAT SAYS THAT TIDUS LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!!!!!!!!:mad: :flaming: HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A GIRL, AND I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT THAT THAT PERSON LIVES A MISRABLE LIFE IN HE@#!!!!!!!!!!!! Umm, ok, never mind that little comment of mine, I sometimes loose my head, a little...............:therock: :toothy: :drunk: :cross: :wigout: Ha ha, but Tidus is such a HOTTIE!!! Oh, if he were real I'd.......umm, never mind!!!!!
Tenx Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 Tidus looks nothing like Squall and he is no goth ill tell you that. Tidus looks noting like a girl, his hair may be a bit longer then what we do with our hair, but japan made this game mabey 1 or 2 years ago
Flash Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 I don't want to tick you off, but Tidus reminds me of Selphie... Seriously.. o_O;;
Sephiroth Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]I don't want to tick you off, but Tidus reminds me of Selphie... Seriously.. o_O;; [/B][/QUOTE] ....you too huh? *does his DDP impression* but hey, that's not a bad thing, thats a [I]good[/I] thing!:D
SolidSnake2 Posted March 21, 2002 Posted March 21, 2002 Hey,Sephiroth and James! How do you do that with the picture after your signiture? Please tell me! oh Yeah! Tidus does sortta resemble selphie for some reason. his hair cut mainly.I think.:confuse2:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now