Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I hate it when people say....


Recommended Posts

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I hate it when people say that TIdus is a girl. He looks nothing like a girl to me. I guess that since his features are so refined like a girl's that he looks kind of femine, but he looks manly and tough in his own kind of way. Hey, I even think he's hot!
Posted
I haven't heard that either... But then again, I live in England. Though I have heard that Tidus looks like Squall and that Squall looks like he's wearing eyeliner(though not suggesting that he looks like a girl). lol :D The thing about Squall and eyeliner is wicked. Gothic like... Anyway, yeah. Back on topic.
Guest Shift
Posted
He looks absolutely nothing like a girl 'cept for his hair.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B].....I haven't heard anyone say that he looks like a girl, in the UK anyway.... [/B][/QUOTE]

HAH!! Just come down to Wales, and ask Majin Vegeta. He'll make you think Tidus is a girl.....
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
thats andrew for you. he says that ffX looks rubish and he also says that ffIV is rubish
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]how can people think that tidus looks like a girl, I mean, kuja I could understand, but tidus.... [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Yeah, I know. Up 'til the second CD, I thought Kuja was a girl. I think it was because of the thong, Lol...

As for Tidus, I don't think he looks like a girl. I do think he looks a bit like Squall, but I think Squall looks cool...[/color]
Posted
Ok stay away from Gothic talk! Squall looks nothing like a goth!
Anyway, Tidus officially to me is masculine, he just has young looks. Fact closed in my books.
Guest BlitzAce
Posted
(myst go online) My sister says that Tidus looks like a girl, I have no idea where people can get that Idea, but my sister also thinks lulu looks like a man. O.o:therock:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BlitzAce [/i]
[B](myst go online) My sister says that Tidus looks like a girl, I have no idea where people can get that Idea, but my sister also thinks lulu looks like a man. O.o:therock: [/B][/QUOTE]
Lulu like a man? Erm ok, note how the camera follows up with her breasts.
Guest BlitzAce
Posted
HEY it wasn't me that said it, it was my sister. My sister is an idiot.:rolleyes:
Posted
Hey, chill out :), dont worry. I realised that from the start. Just questioning your sister's opinion. But in personality wise, you wouldn't find a male who holds a moogle teddy for a weapon. Though if I had one, he he, :) (*coughs*) sorry.
Posted
True, True, The Camera always does that, but I mean come on!:nope: It's so easy to see that he isn't a girl!:flaming: Well maybe his haircut, but that's sopossed to be a beachbum style hair cut!(I just know someones going to hit me!:blackeye: ) So end of discussion!And I'll be watching!:shifty:
Posted
[color=royalblue]Oh come now, who would say Tidus is a female? lol

I mean, just look at the history of Japanese characters. So many of the males have had a slightly female style to them -- Squall is a case in point.

And more recently, Raiden in MGS2. This is nothing new...and there is actually a cultural reason for it. But Tidus is actually more masculine than Squall and Cloud (in my opinion)...because he is more realistically modeled.

I think that he may come across as being female to some because he is...well...beautiful. lol

Like when the character designer for MGS2 thought Hideo Kojima was joking when he said "I want Raiden to be a very beautiful man". But you see...it all has a point.

Anyway, it's a Japanese thing. And now I have no idea what I'm talking about...I hope Sephiroth doesn't use this thread to make mention of Raiden/Tidus Yaoi.

Not that anyone would be interested in that.

Nope, no siree bob. o_O[/color]
Guest BulmaVegeta1
Posted
I WILL KILL ANYONE THAT SAYS THAT TIDUS LOOKS LIKE A GIRL!!!!!!!!:mad: :flaming: HE LOOKS NOTHING LIKE A GIRL, AND I WILL PERSONALLY SEE TO IT THAT THAT PERSON LIVES A MISRABLE LIFE IN HE@#!!!!!!!!!!!!
Umm, ok, never mind that little comment of mine, I sometimes loose my head, a little...............:therock: :toothy: :drunk: :cross: :wigout:

Ha ha, but Tidus is such a HOTTIE!!! Oh, if he were real I'd.......umm, never mind!!!!!
Posted
Tidus looks nothing like Squall and he is no goth ill tell you that. Tidus looks noting like a girl, his hair may be a bit longer then what we do with our hair, but japan made this game mabey 1 or 2 years ago
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]I don't want to tick you off, but Tidus reminds me of Selphie... Seriously.. o_O;; [/B][/QUOTE]

....you too huh?

*does his DDP impression*

but hey, that's not a bad thing, thats a [I]good[/I] thing!:D
Posted
Hey,Sephiroth and James! How do you do that with the picture after your signiture? Please tell me!

oh Yeah! Tidus does sortta resemble selphie for some reason. his hair cut mainly.I think.:confuse2:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...