Zero-Sama Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=teal]The younger one,Azaka.I like his Human form.[/COLOR]
amibasuki Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zero-Sama [/i] [B][COLOR=teal]The younger one,Azaka.I like his Human form.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] I think Kamadake's the younger one it's so cute how well he and Sasami get along, like when they were playing that game system and he couldn't stop playing:D
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Kamadake....I really can't remember which one's which, but Kamadake sounds cooler..[/COLOR] :cool:
Pretty Sammy Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 Kamadake! ;) I love playing with Kamadake! ^^
Zero-Sama Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [COLOR=teal]I mean the red one.Oh well,I can't know everything......[/COLOR]
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 azaka is the one with grey hair, kamadaki is the one with the red hair. i like kamadaki. :devil:
White Digivise Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I can't tell which is which so I voted Kamadake. His name sounds better. *Smiles* :) :) :)
Saturn_Healer Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I like the cute one. ^-^;;;; nah, they both are cool to me, they can both kick butt.
Shy Posted September 13, 2001 Author Posted September 13, 2001 I agree that they are both cool. I just wanted to know what everyone thought about it.
anime lover Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 They both kick butt. But Tenchi's cooler.
Guest Raven131 Posted June 21, 2002 Posted June 21, 2002 Lol. whats the difference. Ther both big logs with writing on them. Oh well i like Kamadaki better anyway
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now