Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Did gohan ever fight his father in a real one on one match not just as training????? if they did who won???? also does gohan ever die in the series and not from old age?????????
Posted
well, kinda. when Captin Ginu took over goku's body, gohan fought him. but it was just goku's body, not his fighting skill. and gohan never died.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]well, kinda. when Captin Ginu took over goku's body, gohan fought him. but it was just goku's body, not his fighting skill. and gohan never died. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=deeppink][SIZE=1]Yeah i think that the only time they ever fought...(i think!!!...)[/SIZE] [/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jlow [/i]
[B]Gohan never dies and Gohan and Goku fight in GT but are interupted before they can finish [/B][/QUOTE]

That's not exactly right, if you are talking about what I think you are. The fight you are talking about is Goku against GOTEN, you can tell because he's wearing a shirt that says "Son Goten." Also, that fight is had at the end of DBZ, not in GT. But you might be talking about a different fight, I dunno. I haven't seen all of GT yet. ^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Toki-chan [/i]
[B]

That's not exactly right, if you are talking about what I think you are. The fight you are talking about is Goku against GOTEN, you can tell because he's wearing a shirt that says "Son Goten." Also, that fight is had at the end of DBZ, not in GT. But you might be talking about a different fight, I dunno. I haven't seen all of GT yet. ^^ [/B][/QUOTE]

umm in dbz u can tell the difference between goku and goten...

i dont know mcuh on gt so im beleiven the other guys...and gohan fighting goku's body..that not goku hes fighting..its captain ginyu...
Posted
Gohan does die...When Buu blows up the earth...and i do believe that Son Gohan fights Gokuh when he's controlled by Bebi (the people dont have to be evil) I do know, that Bebi takes control of Son Gohan ad makes him use the Kamehameha on Piccolo...
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue]Oh yes, i forgot about those fights...[/COLOR]
Posted
buu blows up the earth?????????? aghhhhhh weird we are a li' behind............. he .........blows...up ...... the...............earth um ok.?????????????????????? yeah we just started the buu saga yesterday
:p
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jlow [/i]
[B]Gohan does not die when buu blows up the earth because he is in buu's stomach! [/B][/QUOTE]

he does die because goku and vegeta beat him from the inside releasing everyone he absorbed then little buu blows up the earth
Posted
Unless there is something I am missing in the 5 DBZ I don't have....Gohan doens't die against Majin Bu. He's just really weak and then the Supreme Ki finds him, and that ugly big guy recharges him. Then they take Gohan off to pull out and train with the Zed sword. He doesn't when he comes back he just get's eaten. I don't have the one with the world blowing up so I can't say there.

Gwen
Posted
Goku is able to go SSJ3 when he fights Vegeta at Buu's ship but doesn't for some reason and he later actually does go SSJ3 and as for Gohan dieing I agree with gwendolyn24 I think hes just absorbed not killed.
Posted
Gohan does not die because after Vegeta and Goku get outside of Buu everyone leaves but them and buu is distracted by Vegeta when Goku hits him with a spirit bomb and buu is dead but comes back as good ubuu who beats Hercule for the world title but before that the z fighters gather the dragonballs and wish for the earth back and all the people to be back so Gohan did not die by buu!
Posted
Gohan is the only character in the entire DBZ universe that never dies. Every character we meet, talk to, have contact with, etc. dies except him. But, as I was typing this message, I paused to make sure that my declarative statement was correct, I realize... Kaioshin never dies either. So Gohan and Kaioshin.

(I've never seen GT or DB)
Posted
No, Gohan DOES die. When Buu blows up the earth, only Goku, Vegeta, Hercule and his puppy are teleported off the earth, leaving everyone else to be killed.

And LittleFluteSan, there is another character who we see who doesn't die. Hercule.
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
yeah warlock is right doesnt kaioshin take his own life so goku can come back to earth?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]No, Gohan DOES die. When Buu blows up the earth, only Goku, Vegeta, Hercule and his puppy are teleported off the earth, leaving everyone else to be killed.

And LittleFluteSan, there is another character who we see who doesn't die. Hercule. [/B][/QUOTE]

this is confusing me...

!!!HOW DOES GOHAN DIE!!! IF HE DOES...
Posted
ok ...for all u trying to figure if gohan fights his dad..

i just found this on theotaku.com..and its clips from the series so its real..

heres the site....

[url]http://www.theotaku.com/dragonball/images/series6/6.jpg[/url]
Guest QuickSilver
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kakkarot ssj4 [/i]
[B]

this is confusing me...

!!!HOW DOES GOHAN DIE!!! IF HE DOES... [/B][/QUOTE]

he dies because when buu destroyed the earth. he was left on it knocked out

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...