OtakuBoards

U Might Be A Ho If....

SSJ5 Vegeta

Since everyone always argues over who's a ho nowadays I have a little little list called...

U MIGHT BE A HO IF...

1) You've been on more poles than a construction worker
2) Had more stiffs in you than a morgue
3) Seen more white stuff than a crack addict
4) Had to suck more sh** down a hole than a toilet
5) Had more sh** go up your a$$ than actually come out your a$$
6) You've cleaned out out more tubes than an auto-mechanic
7) Seen more cocks than Old McDonald who had a farm
8) You've played with more monkeys than Jane Goodall
9) You've held more wood in your hand than a bat boy
10) Seen more hair than a barber
11) Wrestled more people than Stone Cold Steve Austin
12) Had more handcuffs on you than the state felons
13) Had more colors in you than a crayon box
14) Had more flavors in your mouth than at a baskin robbins ice cream shop
15) You've been in a sexual position and you don't know how in the hell you got there...
16) Turned more tricks than Sigfreid & Roy
17) Rode more wood than a professional skateboarder
18) You've been banged more times than a rusty screen door
19) You've been screwed more times than a 2x4
20) You've had more rubber in you than a doctors office
21) Blown more times than Firestone Tires

Kristen's a ho. I'm a ghetto pirate.

...once again, ignore this post if you don't know me and the way I act towards the people I love, meaning my friends... I abuse some (O_O; I'M SORRY!!!) and call some, like Kristen, a ho. Because I want to. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aya [/i]
[B]Kristen's a ho. I'm a ghetto pirate.

...once again, ignore this post if you don't know me and the way I act towards the people I love, meaning my friends... I abuse some (O_O; I'M SORRY!!!) and call some, like Kristen, a ho. Because I want to. :) [/B][/QUOTE]

Thatz kind of retaded.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ5 Vegeta [/i]
[B]

Thatz kind of retaded. [/B][/QUOTE]

Excuse me.... don't you EVER talk to her like that!

That was rude and uncalled for... and she asked people that don't know her to ignore it... you obviously didn't ignore it being the stupid shi? you are, and you just had to make some dumb@ss comment.... If you have any sense of humor you would have just laughed.....

BTW: the word "thatz" is pretty reatrded too.... you too lazy to type out "that's"?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

That was rude and uncalled for... and she asked people that don't know her to ignore it... you obviously didn't ignore it being the stupid shi? you are, and you just had to make some dumb@ss comment.... If you have any sense of humor you would have just laughed.....

BTW: the word "thatz" is pretty reatrded too.... you too lazy to type out "that's"? [/B][/QUOTE]

Uh oh.. Ryu-chan's goin' into psycho ***** mode... ::hides::

Guest firemac
[B]

BTW: the word "thatz" is pretty reatrded too.... you too lazy to type out "that's"? [/B][/QUOTE]
dang Transtic, you got very offensive didn't you, do you know Aya in person? If you do I would understand why you got so offensive on this other dude's comment, because you usually don't stand up for people.

[B]Since everyone always argues over who's a ho nowadays I have a little little list called...

U MIGHT BE A HO IF...

1) You've been on more poles than a construction worker
2) Had more stiffs in you than a morgue
3) Seen more white stuff than a crack addict
4) Had to suck more sh** down a hole than a toilet
5) Had more sh** go up your a$$ than actually come out your a$$
6) You've cleaned out out more tubes than an auto-mechanic
7) Seen more cocks than Old McDonald who had a farm
8) You've played with more monkeys than Jane Goodall
9) You've held more wood in your hand than a bat boy
10) Seen more hair than a barber
11) Wrestled more people than Stone Cold Steve Austin
13) Had more colors in you than a crayon box
14) Had more flavors in your mouth than at a baskin robbins ice cream shop
15) You've been in a sexual position and you don't know how in the hell you got there...
16) Turned more tricks than Sigfreid & Roy
17) Rode more wood than a professional skateboarder
18) You've been banged more times than a rusty screen door
19) You've been screwed more times than a 2x4
20) You've had more rubber in you than a doctors office
21) Blown more times than Firestone Tires [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Honestly...are these even amusing to you? :rolleyes:[/color]

[B]Since everyone always argues over who's a ho nowadays I have a little little list called...

[/B][/QUOTE]

ok, first of all, I had all those handcuffs on me because the cops couldn't hold me down after I blew up the chryster building....

and second of all, erm, no comment....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
dang Transtic, you got very offensive didn't you, do you know Aya in person? If you do I would understand why you got so offensive on this other dude's comment, because you usually don't stand up for people. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I know her... she's a good friend.... just cause she may act that way doesn't make her retarded...... she always acts that way and I have gotten used to it cause well she's insane.... and so are all of her Kentucky friends :) They are are like that and I'm glad I know them.... they bring great humor in my life.... thats why I don't appreciate that rude comment to her....

She would send fabbio after you but.. well he's a pancake....

Guest firemac
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

ok, first of all, I had all those handcuffs on me because the cops couldn't hold me down after I blew up the chryster building....

and second of all, erm, no comment.... [/B][/QUOTE]
is that really true?

[B]

Lay off the caffiene pills fool. If you would not be such a tighta** you would have known my post was a joke in itself. Really who says Retaded? Then you go shooting your mouth off talking sh** like yours don't stink... It's people that run your f***in' mouths and jump in someone's face when you have no idea what your ignorant a**es are talkin' bout' that pisses me off!

[B]Nuff f***ing said!!![/B]

[B]BTW[/B]
After a day at school I really don't need to come on here and find your a** punking out and talking sh**... Now that's retaded....
See I'm not too lazy to type THAT'S!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zaku II [/i]
[B]hmm....im not taking sides but your both over reacting and blowing a small thing out of porportion. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sorry but I don't take sh** off of no one even if they are a mod. And he was just being a total dumba$$ going off on me when he had no reason too. I think he needs to take some midol or something instead of taking his PMS aggression out on me.

Guest firemac
[B]

Sorry but I don't take sh** off of no one even if they are a mod. And he was just being a total dumba$$ going off on me when he had no reason too. I think he needs to take some midol or something instead of taking his PMS aggression out on me. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well how do you expect someone to think that is a joke, it seriously doesn't look like one, so you can't blame him for going offensive on your ***

yeah that's why when your just joking on a board full of peep's whom you don't know and don't know you, you're supposed to use j/k to let every one know, or a smilie. ;) we can't see you thru the comp screen.

[B]

Sorry but I don't take sh** off of no one even if they are a mod. And he was just being a total dumba$$ going off on me when he had no reason too. I think he needs to take some midol or something instead of taking his PMS aggression out on me. [/B][/QUOTE]

I had a reason too.... you called my good friend retarded.... See, I have friends.... and I like my friends and I care for my friends, and when some little punk comes by and makes a stupid comment toward one of my friends, I will and DID get offencive....

BTW: "PMS aggression"?..... You kids need to think of something original.... your moronic "insults" just make me laugh more at your stupidity.....