Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone else here from Australia, most people i see here are from America. Im from Darwin, NT. Where are you from?:flaming:
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
im from next door. New Zealand:flaming: :laugh:
Guest Shift
Posted
[COLOR=indigo]I wish i was an aussy then i wouldn't be freezing me tail feathers off [/COLOR]
Posted
i'm from the good ol'-well.....i wouldn't call it good...but old..yes.....i'm from the anual old lady fall down the stairs state..FL....the state where you can fry an egg on the sidewalk its so damn hot! but....then again...why would someone wanna fry an egg on the street? the egg would get all dirty and ya wouldn't be able to eat it and who would wanna eat it? oh there i go rambling on....er......ok now that you know the bad points of the state lets move onto the good points......*thinks for a while* there are none *sweatdrop*
Posted
Hey hey Woopya..I'm a Sydney chicka...great to have you here;) :D. I've never been to Darwin, but i'll go up there one day. Come down to Sydney...great place to be.....tres cool:cool:

Lots A Luv
Posted
[SIZE=1]I wouldn't want to live in FL, never there is snow, that must really suck, I love snow! Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!![/SIZE] :toothy:
Posted
Heheheheheh . . . :sweatdrop: I live right about in the middle of the U S of A . . . one of the flattest states in the country . . .

OKLAHOMA!!!

I live in Tulsa, OK to be exact . . . V.V soooooo boring . . .

and my district sucks too . . .

:shrugs: Oh well! ^_________^ at least there aren't very many hills!
Posted
Yep, I'm an aussie. I live down in Melbourne, Vic. Quite close to James too...

...Um...Er...That's All Folks! *Chews on carrot, then dissapears down a rabbithole*
Posted
I like going to Melbourne.... It's great for shopping. More classy than Sydney, but I love Sydney.... My mum's sister and her immediate family (3 cousins) live there, so accomodation is no problem too hehehehe....Actually i'm going there in a few weeks time. Tres cool:D
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Hmm...nope, i'm not, but there was this kid at my high school who showed up, spoke with an Austrailian accent, and claimed to be from somewhere in Austrailia...

A week later, we found out he live 20 miles north of the school in Adairsville, Ga. The only comment the teacher who first found out had?

"You ever considered acting?"

Georgia...land of the liars
[/color][/size]
Posted
When did this topic turn from 'Hey Aussies' to 'Tell everyone where you're from...' :therock:

Anyway, I'm close enough. Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand... I wanna live in Queenstown though...
Posted
yippy a thread i can acutally not get of topic in

i live here in oregon..........:( its no fun i live in northbend and it rains forever here so its always cold......and really hot during the summer............ i live right on the coast

i was saying a few of my favorite things on the thread about your favorite things.......... i was going on about......the beach and warm brezzy night and stuff like that

well it never happens....... :( :bawl: :( :bawl: :(

it rains to much to go to the beach to enjoy that kinda stuff

but oregon is an OK state......i dont like it much but its my home so.......oh well
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]When did this topic turn from 'Hey Aussies' to 'Tell everyone where you're from...' :therock:[/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson]In the first post s/he asks 'Where are you all from?'

Thus it is directed to everyone, not just those from Down Under.[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]When did this topic turn from 'Hey Aussies' to 'Tell everyone where you're from...' :therock:
[/B][/QUOTE]

Welcome to the OtakuBoards Flash. Where topics simply talking about what kind of underwear you wear turn into topics about what is [I]your[/I] favourite sock.;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson]In the first post s/he asks 'Where are you all from?'

Thus it is directed to everyone, not just those from Down Under.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha ha, [I]sure[/I] they did, Ken. :rolleyes: *looks up*

...Well whaddya know..

Warlock, the Sock thread was good! You know it!

*considers making a Sock RPG/Sock Fanfic/Drawing a Sock*
Posted
the sock thread was my fault for bringing it up in the first place, I even remember what I said to james who was concerned about quality of threads....

"well look on the bright side james, at least no one has made a thread about what their favourite type of sock is"

and lo and behold, a minute later I see that flash did that very thing....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...