Krillen Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 first pokemon came out, i hatet it, then i liked it, but now i cant stant to look at it or hear about it! first pokemon, then DIGIMON, i mean come on, they both end in mon, they have this stupid digion call snowmanmon, i mean why dont they just call it snowmon, its ****ing gay. hey mon yo man!!! this should get you people talking.
Syk3 Posted August 22, 2001 Posted August 22, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i] [B]first pokemon came out, i hatet it, then i liked it, but now i cant stant to look at it or hear about it! first pokemon, then DIGIMON, i mean come on, they both end in mon, they have this stupid digion call snowmanmon, i mean why dont they just call it snowmon, its ****ing gay. hey mon yo man!!! this should get you people talking. [/B][/QUOTE] I m pretty sure they r the sam tin cept one name has a d in it, but i m not sure.
conpiracymonki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [B]I usedta like Pokemon, but then I realised tha Nintendo were sucking money outta Pokemon like a hungry leech sux blood from an unsuspectin human person guy. So...meh As 4 Digimon, never c'n it...so, nyeh But so as notta p off fans, I name this: me 2 Cents...[/B]
Syk3 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][B]I usedta like Pokemon, but then I realised tha Nintendo were sucking money outta Pokemon like a hungry leech sux blood from an unsuspectin human person guy. So...meh As 4 Digimon, never c'n it...so, nyeh But so as notta p off fans, I name this: me 2 Cents...[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] Wait, can u repeat on wat u said about the nintendo thing? Nentendo is cool!
conpiracymonki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B] Wait, can u repeat on wat u said about the nintendo thing? Nentendo is cool! [/B][/QUOTE] [B]I think Nintendo's cool 2, but I think they were sucking the life outta Pokemon an gettin as much money as poss. I mean, u shud never milk a cow til it bleeds. NEVER. K?[/B] [i]did tha help?[/i]
Syk3 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [B]I think Nintendo's cool 2, but I think they were sucking the life outta Pokemon an gettin as much money as poss. I mean, u shud never milk a cow til it bleeds. NEVER. K?[/B] [i]did tha help?[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] O i c. They had made Pokemon very overrated.
conpiracymonki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Gohan from Otaku v2[/i] [B] O i c. They had made Pokemon very overrated. [/B][/QUOTE] [B]YUP! Exactly wha u sed, but w/out the 'oh i see' bit...[/B]
Syk3 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B] [B]YUP! Exactly wha u sed, but w/out the 'oh i see' bit...[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] U mean?...i'm...right?...WAHOO!! I ACTUALLY GOT SUMTIN RIGHT!!!! I m really slow on most things.
conpiracymonki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B] U mean?...i'm...right?...WAHOO!! I ACTUALLY GOT SUMTIN RIGHT!!!! I m really slow on most things. [/B][/QUOTE] [B]I meant u'r half right. Get rid o the 'o i c' an then u'r totally right....I don't understand myself sumtimes....[/B]
lordvegeta Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i] [B][B]I usedta like Pokemon, but then I realised tha Nintendo were sucking money outta Pokemon like a hungry leech sux blood from an unsuspectin human person guy. So...meh As 4 Digimon, never c'n it...so, nyeh But so as notta p off fans, I name this: me 2 Cents...[/B] [/B][/QUOTE] hey i used to be exactly like that!!! now i have all the first 151 pokemon cards and dont know what the h*ll to do with them........ o well
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Wrong forum. What the hell does this have to do w/ Dragonball? *moves it to Pokemon*
PiroMunkie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]Friendly animals are weird.. I think they're a little [i]too[/i] friendly... shouldn't this be in GD?[/SIZE]
Nerdsy Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Krillin6913 [/i] [B]first pokemon came out, i hatet it, then i liked it, but now i cant stant to look at it or hear about it! first pokemon, then DIGIMON, i mean come on, they both end in mon, they have this stupid digion call snowmanmon, i mean why dont they just call it snowmon, its ****ing gay. hey mon yo man!!! this should get you people talking. [/B][/QUOTE] There is no Snowmanmon. There is a Digimon that is a snowman, but it is called Fridgemon. And it's not digiomon, nor is it digion, it's Digimon. And, they both end in mon because they are both abbriviations of the word Monster. Pocket Monsters and Digital Monsters. And anti-friendly animal faction? What exactly about Pokemon or Digimon can justify that accusation? If it's about them fighting, forget that one, DargonBall is all about fighting, but you don't seem to be calling that an anti-friendly human faction.
Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nerdsy [/i] [B] There is no Snowmanmon. There is a Digimon that is a snowman, but it is called Fridgemon. And it's not digiomon, nor is it digion, it's Digimon. And, they both end in mon because they are both abbriviations of the word Monster. Pocket Monsters and Digital Monsters. And anti-friendly animal faction? What exactly about Pokemon or Digimon can justify that accusation? If it's about them fighting, forget that one, DargonBall is all about fighting, but you don't seem to be calling that an anti-friendly human faction. [/B][/QUOTE] darn it dude you beat me to the punch, I was going to say all of that stuff to the guy and it's Frigimon btw, not Fridgemon
sia Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 pokemon came first then digimon. if you look at scizor,it looks like one of the digimon.so pokemon and digimon r just copying off eachother
Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]pokemon came first then digimon. if you look at scizor,it looks like one of the digimon.so pokemon and digimon r just copying off eachother [/B][/QUOTE] to tell you the truth, they are not copying off of each other, they are both doign their own thing, if they were truly copying off each other, I bit there woudl of been information on copy right cases, and Digimon came before Pokemon, but the show Pokemon cam before Digimon.
sia Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 yea whatever.i dont even watch digimon? digimon is kinda stupid because of 1 thing. all the things talk.
Syk3 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lordvegeta [/i] [B] hey i used to be exactly like that!!! now i have all the first 151 pokemon cards and dont know what the h*ll to do with them........ o well [/B][/QUOTE] A couple months ago, i wud hav sed 2 go out and sell em.
White Digivise Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I must say that Digimon is a copy off Pokemon. But Digimon is still much better. *Smiles* :D :D :D
Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i] [B]yea whatever.i dont even watch digimon? digimon is kinda stupid because of 1 thing. all the things talk. [/B][/QUOTE] not true, it's more realistic than Pokemon if you ask me, so what if Digimon talk, but there are in the Digital World, but they are hell mor ereal when they go back to the real world
Guest firemac Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]I must say that Digimon is a copy off Pokemon. But Digimon is still much better. *Smiles* :D :D :D [/B][/QUOTE] did ya read my post in the first page, it clearly state that neither of them are a copy off each other
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now