OtakuBoards

Isn't Crystal Version awesome!!!

Super Vegeta913

the only difference i saw were

1.the pokemon move
2. people give you items instead of just make useless calls
3. the battle tower thing

but there were a lot of things changed

i have beaten it twice but now i am working on my digimon veedramon version for wonder swan............. i am kinda burnt out on pokemon .......... yellow,red,blue,green,silver,gold,and crystal

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]YEAH

my friend did and i can read it.......KINDA [/B][/QUOTE]
You can read Japanese, kinda? ...I wish they had a version of Pokemon Green in english....

[COLOR=deeppink]Pokèmon Crystal is the best game out there.

It may just be the G/S version of Yellow, but unllike Yellow it improves upon many more things from it's previous versions.

Crystal changes the Ice Cave and the battle animations. It adds sort of a few sidequests, as in the Ruins of Alph and the Suicune.. It makes it easier to catch Suicune, and harder to catch Ho-Oh. (I have NO clue about Lugia. -.-')

It has the Battle Tower. How much better can you get than that?

I'll tell you how. The Move Tutor. Flamethrower, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt: no T.M.'s needed.

You can actually be a female. (Yes, I did choose famale ^_^)

Bleh, there's more but I can't think of anything...[/COLOR]

[COLOR=royalblue]Yea I think it cool to, especialy That Eevee Envolve 5 Times![/COLOR]

[COLOR=firebrick]That Realy Close Because In yellow,green,or red Does't Have IT![/COLOR]

[COLOR=orangered]ThIs Just a Five Combanition Of Eevee![/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]1.FlareEon[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]2.Vaporeon[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]3.Jolteon[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]4.Umbreon[/COLOR] [COLOR=firebrick]and 5. Espeon[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]I Think They Are Cool Pokemon ![/COLOR]

[COLOR=skyblue]Crystal[/COLOR] is diffenatly the best pokemon game out at the moment ,i mean as soon as it came out i rushed to buy it i mean the only way that it can be improved or in a new game is that they can include the orange islands and things like that!!!!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i]
[B]I just got my Crystal Version. I'm not very far, I only have one badge. I don't know what pokémon are not in Crystal...:huh: Could someone help me out??:help: [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]They're all in there as far as I know, even Celebi with a cheat. If they aren't all in there, I'm just as lost as you are.....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul [/i]
[B]I know Mareep isn't in there and suicune is easiest to capture cos he dosent run away!
I know you can catah Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]He doesn't? He does in my game.... I've battled him 5 times, and I still can't catch him. :rolleyes:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i]
[B][color=purple][i]That Cool To,Hm..Yeah .....,Where That Bulbasaur ,Charmander,Squirtle?[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]I don't exactly know, I haven't caught them yet either. I'm thinking you have to do something in order to get them given to you, instead of catching them somewhere....[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
[color=green]I don't exactly know, I haven't caught them yet either. I'm thinking you have to do something in order to get them given to you, instead of catching them somewhere....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

They aren't given to you. You have to trade with someone else to get them. I traded with my silver version to get charmander, who is now a level 33 charmeleon.