Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
:excited: :excited: :excited: I really think crystal version is awesome!!!most things are different,but some things aren't.Ice Path and Battle Tower are probably one of the coolest things in the game,Tell me your oppinions.
Posted
the only difference i saw were

1.the pokemon move
2. people give you items instead of just make useless calls
3. the battle tower thing


but there were a lot of things changed

i have beaten it twice but now i am working on my digimon veedramon version for wonder swan............. i am kinda burnt out on pokemon .......... yellow,red,blue,green,silver,gold,and crystal
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]i am kinda burnt out on pokemon .......... yellow,red,blue,green,silver,gold,and crystal [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Green? Did you import it from Japan, then?[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Blanko_el-miez [/i]
[B]YEAH

my friend did and i can read it.......KINDA [/B][/QUOTE]
You can read Japanese, kinda? ...I wish they had a version of Pokemon Green in english....
Posted
[COLOR=deeppink]Pokèmon Crystal is the best game out there.

It may just be the G/S version of Yellow, but unllike Yellow it improves upon many more things from it's previous versions.

Crystal changes the Ice Cave and the battle animations. It adds sort of a few sidequests, as in the Ruins of Alph and the Suicune.. It makes it easier to catch Suicune, and harder to catch Ho-Oh. (I have NO clue about Lugia. -.-')

It has the Battle Tower. How much better can you get than that?

I'll tell you how. The Move Tutor. Flamethrower, Ice Beam, and Thunderbolt: no T.M.'s needed.

You can actually be a female. (Yes, I did choose famale ^_^)

Bleh, there's more but I can't think of anything...[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]Yea I think it cool to, especialy That Eevee Envolve 5 Times![/COLOR]

[COLOR=firebrick]That Realy Close Because In yellow,green,or red Does't Have IT![/COLOR]

[COLOR=orangered]ThIs Just a Five Combanition Of Eevee![/COLOR]

[COLOR=red]1.FlareEon[/COLOR] [COLOR=darkblue]2.Vaporeon[/COLOR]

[COLOR=orange]3.Jolteon[/COLOR]

[COLOR=deeppink]4.Umbreon[/COLOR] [COLOR=firebrick]and 5. Espeon[/COLOR]


[COLOR=orange]I Think They Are Cool Pokemon ![/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=skyblue]Crystal[/COLOR] is diffenatly the best pokemon game out at the moment ,i mean as soon as it came out i rushed to buy it i mean the only way that it can be improved or in a new game is that they can include the orange islands and things like that!!!!
Guest Zora's King
Posted
Yeah I Think It Best Too......But I Don't Now Where That Entei......
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wormmon's Tamer [/i]
[B]I just got my Crystal Version. I'm not very far, I only have one badge. I don't know what pokémon are not in Crystal...:huh: Could someone help me out??:help: [/B][/QUOTE][color=green]They're all in there as far as I know, even Celebi with a cheat. If they aren't all in there, I'm just as lost as you are.....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Paul [/i]
[B]I know Mareep isn't in there and suicune is easiest to capture cos he dosent run away!
I know you can catah Charmander, Bulbasaur and Squirtle! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]He doesn't? He does in my game.... I've battled him 5 times, and I still can't catch him. :rolleyes:[/color]
Posted
i got pokemon crystal about 3 months ago and i have all 16 badges. i gotta say its different from g/s but not by that much. battle towers cool
Guest Zora's King
Posted
[color=purple][i]That Cool To,Hm..Yeah .....,Where That Bulbasaur ,Charmander,Squirtle?[/color][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i]
[B][color=purple][i]That Cool To,Hm..Yeah .....,Where That Bulbasaur ,Charmander,Squirtle?[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]I don't exactly know, I haven't caught them yet either. I'm thinking you have to do something in order to get them given to you, instead of catching them somewhere....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]
[color=green]I don't exactly know, I haven't caught them yet either. I'm thinking you have to do something in order to get them given to you, instead of catching them somewhere....[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

They aren't given to you. You have to trade with someone else to get them. I traded with my silver version to get charmander, who is now a level 33 charmeleon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...