OtakuBoards

Can someone Explain GT to me?

Angelus_Necare

dbgt is set 10 years after the end of dbz, son gokou is wished using the dragonballs to be turned back into a kid, mission to collect the 7 dark star dragonballs ensues, yadda yadda yadda, evil shenrons, yadda yadda, ssj4, you get the picture....

FYI just in case you didn't know heres some extra detail:

GT-Grand Tour
Vegeta gets to SSJ4 but he doesn't use his power he goes SSJ2 and uses Bulma's ray gun and he turns SSJ4.

They fuse and so on but if you want more info jsut check yahoo for it.

Guest Saiyangohan2002
the way tv 3 and cartoon network have played dbz over here in NZ, i say we will see gt in about. 2999 :rotflmao:

Pity me. Here in Canada only one station plays it and it goes to the Buu saga (just when Vegeta knocks out Goku) and then restarts all the way back at episode 1 :worried: It pisses me off that they can get no new episodes and i have to wait months till the good ones start up again. I don't think i will ever see GT or even the second half of buu. :( O well i can always dream.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]Pity me. Here in Canada only one station plays it and it goes to the Buu saga (just when Vegeta knocks out Goku) and then restarts all the way back at episode 1 :worried: It pisses me off that they can get no new episodes and i have to wait months till the good ones start up again. I don't think i will ever see GT or even the second half of buu. :( O well i can always dream. [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=3]I pity you. Man, I wish Funi would release the eps closer together! We just got "Final Atonement" and no new eps until September now! As much as I like the battles at the end of this one, they're gonna rerun the saga at least twice before new eps, and it's starting to get a little old![/color][/size]

jus a fyi JC but i beleive in ur sig u qoute Vegeta as saying;

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut UP!! Don't you remember?! I sold my soul to Bibbidi! I have a Saiyan heart which relies on strength alone"

I think u meant babbidi rite? He turned him into Majin not his father. Bibbidi was long gone before Vegeta was even born!!

FYI for you SSJ Pud get your facts straight- Bobidi is the father Bibidi is the son and the creation is Buu.

No-one anwsered what are the two sagas in GT? Are they Bebi and Evil Shenron? I know that Bebi is one but what about Evil Shenron is that a saga?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]FYI for you SSJ Pud get your facts straight- Bobidi is the father Bibidi is the son and the creation is Buu.

No-one anwsered what are the two sagas in GT? Are they Bebi and Evil Shenron? I know that Bebi is one but what about Evil Shenron is that a saga? [/B][/QUOTE]

i am pretty sure its not man...... I just watched the buu episodes with him in like 3 days ago if someone backs u up i can admit i am wrong but i don't think so

just a comframation this is the descrition listed under bibidi on this very website;

Bibi-di is father of Babi-di. Although he appears only in a flashback, this little evil magician is the creator of Buu.

i think i am rite.