Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
dbgt is set 10 years after the end of dbz, son gokou is wished using the dragonballs to be turned back into a kid, mission to collect the 7 dark star dragonballs ensues, yadda yadda yadda, evil shenrons, yadda yadda, ssj4, you get the picture....
Posted
FYI just in case you didn't know heres some extra detail:

GT-Grand Tour
Vegeta gets to SSJ4 but he doesn't use his power he goes SSJ2 and uses Bulma's ray gun and he turns SSJ4.

They fuse and so on but if you want more info jsut check yahoo for it.
Posted
....let's see GT=Grand Tour it's like DBZ with more power like the guys grow srtonger and stuff...it comes out on toonami...this coming Fall....or is it next coming fall....Ican't remember...
Posted
I think it'll be next autumn/fall for you ppl ;) As I think you're getting the end of the Buu Saga this year. As for enlgish ppl like me, we're probably gonna have to wait until...about this time 2003...:(
Guest Saiyangohan2002
Posted
the way tv 3 and cartoon network have played dbz over here in NZ, i say we will see gt in about. 2999 :rotflmao:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Monkey Magic [/i]
[B]Is it just one saga or does it last as long as DBZ? [/B][/QUOTE]

its 64 episodes long, 2 saga's if I remember correctly....
Posted
Pity me. Here in Canada only one station plays it and it goes to the Buu saga (just when Vegeta knocks out Goku) and then restarts all the way back at episode 1 :worried: It pisses me off that they can get no new episodes and i have to wait months till the good ones start up again. I don't think i will ever see GT or even the second half of buu. :( O well i can always dream.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]Pity me. Here in Canada only one station plays it and it goes to the Buu saga (just when Vegeta knocks out Goku) and then restarts all the way back at episode 1 :worried: It pisses me off that they can get no new episodes and i have to wait months till the good ones start up again. I don't think i will ever see GT or even the second half of buu. :( O well i can always dream. [/B][/QUOTE][color=red][size=3]I pity you. Man, I wish Funi would release the eps closer together! We just got "Final Atonement" and no new eps until September now! As much as I like the battles at the end of this one, they're gonna rerun the saga at least twice before new eps, and it's starting to get a little old![/color][/size]
Posted
jus a fyi JC but i beleive in ur sig u qoute Vegeta as saying;

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut UP!! Don't you remember?! I sold my soul to Bibbidi! I have a Saiyan heart which relies on strength alone"

I think u meant babbidi rite? He turned him into Majin not his father. Bibbidi was long gone before Vegeta was even born!!
Posted
FYI for you SSJ Pud get your facts straight- Bobidi is the father Bibidi is the son and the creation is Buu.

No-one anwsered what are the two sagas in GT? Are they Bebi and Evil Shenron? I know that Bebi is one but what about Evil Shenron is that a saga?
Posted
[color=red][size=3]Ah, heck, i dunno. I always get those two mixed up. I just put them in there the best I can, and that still keeps the general meaning of the quote intact, ya know.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i]
[B]FYI for you SSJ Pud get your facts straight- Bobidi is the father Bibidi is the son and the creation is Buu.

No-one anwsered what are the two sagas in GT? Are they Bebi and Evil Shenron? I know that Bebi is one but what about Evil Shenron is that a saga? [/B][/QUOTE]

i am pretty sure its not man...... I just watched the buu episodes with him in like 3 days ago if someone backs u up i can admit i am wrong but i don't think so
Posted
just a comframation this is the descrition listed under bibidi on this very website;

Bibi-di is father of Babi-di. Although he appears only in a flashback, this little evil magician is the creator of Buu.

i think i am rite.
Posted
It is bebi-dee who is the father (bebi-dee = bibidi) And babi-dee who is the son (Babi-dee = Babidi). And although I haven't seen it, GT also has the Super 17 Saga too.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...