zidane11 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Does anyone remember me?????Any old members come back????:D
Sephiroth Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 yeah, I remember you, I take it I'll see you in the FF section of the board more often....
KAMAKAZI Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 yeah I remember you.Long time no see... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Is Zidane a character from something?.... I dunno... if it's from FF than I have no clue.... I'm just curious cause I see many people with that name....
PiroMunkie Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=1]Yup I remember you! welcome back![/SIZE]
KAMAKAZI Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Is Zidane a character from something?.... I dunno... if it's from FF than I have no clue.... I'm just curious cause I see many people with that name.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, it is one of the main characters from FF. Although, I wouldn't much know, I don't play FF much... [i]Kamakazi out[/i]
zidane11 Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 I'll try and come here often.Although school will get in my way alot.Is anyone on otaku fromm 1999 or 2000?I am.
conpiracymonki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zidane11 [/i] [B]Does anyone remember me?????Any old fogeys come back????:D [/B][/QUOTE] [B]I do! I gots the same s/n an stuff, but I doubt u remmeber me :( Oh wells[/B]
-=(0,0)=- Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 i remember ya. i was once SSJGoten cept got banned fo rno reason, so the boards r kind messed with tehre mod choices right now. not mentioning n e names coughaltroncough
Zero-Sama Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]Is Zidane a character from something?.... I dunno... if it's from FF than I have no clue.... I'm just curious cause I see many people with that name.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Zidane is the main character from Final Fantasy XI.[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now