Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Is Zidane a character from something?.... I dunno... if it's from FF than I have no clue.... I'm just curious cause I see many people with that name.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah, it is one of the main characters from FF. Although, I wouldn't much know, I don't play FF much...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i]
Posted
i remember ya. i was once SSJGoten cept got banned fo rno reason, so the boards r kind messed with tehre mod choices right now. not mentioning n e names coughaltroncough
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Is Zidane a character from something?.... I dunno... if it's from FF than I have no clue.... I'm just curious cause I see many people with that name.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=teal]Zidane is the main character from Final Fantasy XI.[/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...