OtakuBoards

Tenchi in Tokyo

The Merchant

Don´t you think this series is very bad? i mean when you compare it with Tenchi Muyo and Tenchi universe. The voiceovers losed quality, they changed all the story and it seems to be some sort of Sailor moon remake.
Im i the only one that thinks like this?
Opinions please?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I don't like tenchi in tokyo, the characters look ugly, especially my poor kiyone! :(

and putting sakuya in there did nothing for me whatsoever.... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah...i agree with u.
the characters DO look different...in an ugly way.:all:
& sakuya doesnt seem to fit in the story (in my opinion)

Guest Imsirion
SAILOR MOON REMAKE!?!?...o.0 ...

Its my least fave, all the characters look weird, and I dont like the story line very much.:o

I would buy it only to say i have it but ill hide it somewhere where i can´t see it.
And it does look like sailor moon, with the bad guy in another dimension, wathcing over all the good guys, some minions to control, al the strange monster need i say more? But i happen to like sailor moon, but seeing tenchi in this way is just sad.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]I know how you people feel. Think for a sec. If you are a Tenchi fanatic, would you still collect the Tenchi in Toyko series?? (This includes the Tenchi Forever movie) [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm afraid I have no choice, lol....

it still has kiyone in it, so it is a justified purchase....

I have the "tenchi forever movie", (the reasons I bought it are still unknown to this day) and my advice it rent it don't buy it.

The Tenchi forever movie has the same tenchi far away with another woman traped in a dimension garbage that is in the tenchi in tokyo series, it has the same crapy art to for gods sake! although you can't deny that tenchi looks sexy with long hair (a fetish of mine, long story).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Angelus_Necare [/i]
[B]I have the "tenchi forever movie", (the reasons I bought it are still unknown to this day) and my advice it rent it don't buy it.

The Tenchi forever movie has the same tenchi far away with another woman traped in a dimension garbage that is in the tenchi in tokyo series, it has the same crapy art to for gods sake! although you can't deny that tenchi looks sexy with long hair (a fetish of mine, long story). [/B][/QUOTE]

...long hair?!?!?!?!?:all: :confuse2:
i am now afraid! :worried:

I know why did Tenchi hook up with one of them. I mean the others were around longer and they're totally better. The least he could have done is hook up with one of the 7 already in the house, what loser just waits two years with 7 women in the house who likes him and doesn't do anything.....come on thats lame.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Merchant [/i]
[B]I think that tenchi, as a character, is afraid of a relationship. That`s why he doesn´t hook up with someone. In the other hand, he is a loser for not doing anything about it. [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah...
i guess that makes more sence...:all: :twitch:
:modrod:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]why doesn't anyone consider the possibility that tenchi could be gay.... [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL!! I have think of that a lot, maybe he is.
In fact is not normal to be followed by a lot of gorgeus girls and don´t have a girlfriend

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jaclyn [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Sakuya is a loser, I hate her. It was rater funny when Ayaka and Ryoko were jealous of her. And my poor Ryo-Ohki was used as a prop! WAHHHH![/SIZE] :bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, i hate Sakuya too, man she is almost as bad as Ayeka -_-; maybe even worse * but then again that REALLY says something*