OtakuBoards

Krillins daughter

woopya

No your not the idiot I am, as in the person who is writing this post , as in me. The only idiot on this fouram can be me. and I think we need to get off of this subject befor we get in trouble. Don't you think, that I think is right, right?

Sakura

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]then again, there could be no reason and Toriyama just made it that way to pun and see if people remembered Marron. [/B][/QUOTE]
That's a good point. I think people sometimes forget that this show([i]show[/i];) ) was drawn up and written by someone(who obviously has a sense of humor). I think people take the show too seriously sometimes in their questions-asking.(Not that anyone in this particular topic did so.)

As for Maron's nose: I imagine AT just did that to make her resemble Krillen.

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SakuraHope [/i]
[B]Pan can go super sayian. I have the pic to prove, but I don't know how to put it on my post. But she does, just here eyes stay blue. And did anyone notice besides me that Maron has no nose. And also did anyone else notce that she is named after Krillin's ex-girlfreind. You know Marron, with two r's instead of just one. But Maron gets a nose in GT. Weird huh?

Sakura [/B][/QUOTE]

Alright First [I]Sakura[/I] the pic i showed u of ssj Pan said AF on the bottom, And I did say that it was fake... You need to listen to me... And if 18 had named maron, she probably would have named her 12... LOL... and by the way, Gohan, she (Sakura) Actualy is an idiot... I'm the blond[I]e[/I]...yeah

Some of my friends think that Toriyama is gay, becouse he didn´t put female ssj and becouse all the fighters are build up muscular blonde dudes. That´s how they feel but i think he just a machist (do that word exist in english).
Then again, wolud anybody want ro see a female ssj3? i don´t particurally want to...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by The Merchant [/i]
[B]Some of my friends think that Toriyama is gay, becouse he didn´t put female ssj and becouse all the fighters are build up muscular blonde dudes. That´s how they feel but i think he just a machist (do that word exist in english).
Then again, wolud anybody want ro see a female ssj3? i don´t particurally want to... [/B][/QUOTE]

Toriyama is married and has children...

And he made it that way because DragonBall Z is a maculine anime. It's a Shounen anime as opposed to something like Sailor Moon which is Shoujo... ofcourse it's gonna have muscular guys. He has to convey the feeling they are strong and powerful... he does a good job.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i]
[B]
LOL, sry, no their daughter is Marron, Pan is Gohan's daughter. Why would you even think about her going super saiya-jin, if her parents arn't saiya-jins?!? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=red][size=3]Uh...actually...Gohan is 1/2 Saiyan, Videl is 100% human...that would make Pan 1/4 Saiyan. She could go Super Saiyan, possibly, but it might take a little more work, just depends. Keep in mind it all depends on the training.

I also have a theory where it depends on the level of the father/mother. Look at the facts: Gohan was born before Goku went Super Saiyan and it took him untill he was about 11 to reach the same level; Goten was born after Goku went SS and reached that level when he was 6 or 7.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by JCBaggee [/i]
[B]
[color=red][size=3]Uh...actually...Gohan is 1/2 Saiyan, Videl is 100% human...that would make Pan 1/4 Saiyan. She could go Super Saiyan, possibly, but it might take a little more work, just depends. Keep in mind it all depends on the training.

[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I believe he was refering to Kururin and 18. not Gohan and Videl-chan