OtakuBoards

Krillins daughter

woopya

hey guy's

we just started the eps where buu comes and i notice that android 18 is now with Krillin and they have a daughter.

Does she have any powers or does she become good and strong or something. A friend told me that Gohan and Videl get together and they have a baby girl who becomes the first female super sayin, is this right?

There daughter named pan is rumored to go SSJ in DB AF a fake series that someone made up and spread around as a new offical one. All kinds of crazy stuff happens like SSJ 5 and 6 and pan going ssj. DB AF however is nothing more than a bunch of stupid pics floating around the net.

(p.s. don't talk about DB AF cause moderators get reeeeaaalll pissed)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]There daughter named pan is rumored to go SSJ in DB AF a fake series that someone made up and spread around as a new offical one. All kinds of crazy stuff happens like SSJ 5 and 6 and pan going ssj. DB AF however is nothing more than a bunch of stupid pics floating around the net.

(p.s. don't talk about DB AF cause moderators get reeeeaaalll pissed) [/B][/QUOTE]

So why did you talk about it?

Anyway, No, Kururin's and 18's daughter doesn't have much power... at least none that you see... mainly because Kururin isn't ALL that powerful, and I guess, since he's human, your power comes from training and not all natural, like that of a Saiya-jin... and Android 18's powers are all artificial, so it's also not going to be heriditary.

No female in DB/DBZ/DBGT goes Super Saiya-jin... period... never does, never will...

[COLOR=deeppink]Yeah, Pan-chan never goes SSJ, but I really wish she did.... I wonder what she would look like, huh? Anyway, when you think about it Marron would never really have anywhere to inherit powers from. Krillin is not a Saiya-jin (Unfortunately. I love Krillin. ^^ ) and Eighteen is only an android, so where could she get her powers from?

P.S.
This is mostly a test to check out my new sig.... ;) [/COLOR]

[B]There daughter named pan is rumored to go SSJ in DB AF a fake series that someone made up and spread around as a new offical one. All kinds of crazy stuff happens like SSJ 5 and 6 and pan going ssj. DB AF however is nothing more than a bunch of stupid pics floating around the net.

(p.s. don't talk about DB AF cause moderators get reeeeaaalll pissed) [/B][/QUOTE]
LOL, sry, no their daughter is Marron, Pan is Gohan's daughter. Why would you even think about her going super saiya-jin, if her parents arn't saiya-jins?!? Besides, there is no DBAF, and no girl ssj.

Anyway...yea, Kuririn and 18's daughter is named Marron and she never fights. End of story.

i was refering to the part in the orginal post where he sez;

"A friend told me that Gohan and Videl get together and they have a baby girl who becomes the first female super sayin, is this right?"

Not aobut krillen and 18's daughter

Well Maron never gets powers and I don't think she ever does. Pan I always thought that Pan went SSJ but now I figuered out that she doesn't. Pan is real strong but she doesn't have the power to go through a stage like that. Pan is the daughter of Gohan and Videl. Just to let you know that Maron isn't strong at all.

[B]i was refering to the part in the orginal post where he sez;

"A friend told me that Gohan and Videl get together and they have a baby girl who becomes the first female super sayin, is this right?"

Not aobut krillen and 18's daughter [/B][/QUOTE]
then i m sorry that i misinterpreted ur post.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B]Pan is real strong but she doesn't have the power to go through a stage like that. [/B][/QUOTE]

no...i'm pretty sure is because she [B]can't[/B] go SSJ. Power levels don't even factor into the equation.

• 2 weeks later...
Pan can go super sayian. I have the pic to prove, but I don't know how to put it on my post. But she does, just here eyes stay blue. And did anyone notice besides me that Maron has no nose. And also did anyone else notce that she is named after Krillin's ex-girlfreind. You know Marron, with two r's instead of just one. But Maron gets a nose in GT. Weird huh?

Sakura

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SakuraHope [/i]
[B]Pan can go super sayian. I have the pic to prove, but I don't know how to put it on my post. But she does, just here eyes stay blue. And did anyone notice besides me that Maron has no nose. And also did anyone else notce that she is named after Krillin's ex-girlfreind. You know Marron, with two r's instead of just one. But Maron gets a nose in GT. Weird huh?

Sakura [/B][/QUOTE]

Listen.... no she doesn't go Super Saiya-jin... people can alter pics very easily... I can make one of me doing a kamehameha... does that mean I can do one? Ofcourse not...

Go watch GT, you'll see Pan doesn't go Super Saiya-jin... Till then, PLEASE people, stop giving out false information.

Well I'm so terribly sorry that my friend Skyy showed me that picture that was false. It's her fault. Don't blame me. I bearly got into the show in September. But the other stuff about Maron is true. Why the h*ll would somebody name their kid after their ex. That's as stupid as my first post on this thread. So sorry again. And Akira Toriyami didn't want girls to go super sayain because he is being sexest.

[B]Well I'm so terribly sorry that my friend Skyy showed me that picture that was false. It's her fault. Don't blame me. I bearly got into the show in September. But the other stuff about Maron is true. Why the h*ll would somebody name their kid after their ex. That's as stupid as my first post on this thread. So sorry again. And Akira Toriyami didn't want girls to go super sayain because he is being sexest. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes I know.. it's ok, sorry for uhh being rude...

I just really would like people to research their information before posting it on a public forum. People tend to believe it and then more rumors like that SS-J 5 BS get spread around.

Okay I should have done my research but well I'm a complete idiot. That's one of the resons I don't know much about the show. But anyway Maron doesn't have a nose and well how does she breathe since she keeps her mouth closed a lot of the time.

:blush: Sakura:blush:

[B]Okay I should have done my research but well I'm a complete idiot. That's one of the resons I don't know much about the show. But anyway Maron doesn't have a nose and well how does she breathe since she keeps her mouth closed a lot of the time.

:blush: Sakura:blush: [/B][/QUOTE]
Ah, they r just trying to make her look a little lik 18, and a little lik Krillin. And, well, anime doesn't always make since, and i'm guessing her nose is there, but really small. Ur not an idiot. It takes time to kno EVERYTHING about db, which not even TN and I do, and considering u just started in September, you kno quite a good deal. Besides the fake AF stuff, of course. Try to stick with watching the dubs, or order subs off the net or buy them at your nearest import store, that, of course, carries anime. Gettin info off sites can sumtimes through u for a loop, except for mine in my sig, but it will be a while before all my info is up.

[B]Thank you. But if you knew me in person you'd know how dumb I can be. But anyway does anyone have any idea why Krillin whould name his daughter after his ex? Thank you again. [/B][/QUOTE]
R u a blonde? LOL, just kiddin. I don't think krillin named it after his ex, but i'm sure he did name her. 18 seems to hav less emotion and would probably not hav named her, she still even calls her "little one." Krillin probably thought of the name seprately. If he HAD named it after his ex, then she would be Marron, with 2 r's. Again, this is a question that can't be answered acurately.

[B]Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know how to spell blond because I'm an idiot. LOL. I wish you could answer my questoin. Thanks.

Sakura:therock: :blush: [/B][/QUOTE]
Umm, actually blonde is spelled B-L-O-N-D-E. Did you just call me an idiot?