OtakuBoards

Ehrgeiz

Guest Voodookanaka

Guest Voodookanaka
nebody got this game? is it anygood?
[url]http://www.square-europe.com/games/eh_06.jpg[/url]

the website hardly says anything nebody got a link?

Guest BlitzAce
I've played it and Don't get it. It has horrible controls, the quest mode is just plain stupid. the Game has an overall rating of 1.5/10

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I love the game, probably because you can be ff7 characters in it O_o;;; [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Or was it because Sephiroth was a playable character?

I loved it, I beat it twice with Cloud... [/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]the game kicked!!! maybe rent it first thou cause a lot of people dislike it... thou i love the mini games. Tifa sliding in the sand *drools* haha[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Guest Voodookanaka
i went to game today and asked if they could order it, to which i got the reply 'huh?'

ill take your comments as a thumbs up and buy it online and come back to yell at u all at a later date when i dont like it.

just 1 question can u be vincent?

Well I thought it was different. A beat 'em up style, with Final Fantasy characters, just great. I just think if they made a second one, they should have a moogle that rides around on a chocobo for a character. That would be great.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]i went to game today and asked if they could order it, to which i got the reply 'huh?'

ill take your comments as a thumbs up and buy it online and come back to yell at u all at a later date when i dont like it.

just 1 question can u be vincent? [/B][/QUOTE]

Indeed you can. Seph, Cloud, Tifa, Zack, Yuffie, and Vincent are all the playable FF7 characters.. Man, Ehrgeiz really rules. I like the Quest mode quite alot, it's pretty dang fun, it can keep you entertained for quite some time... Well, I didn't get tired of it anyway, heh.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=indigo]Or was it because Sephiroth was a playable character?

I loved it, I beat it twice with Cloud... [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

and Tifa....don't forget Tifa....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]the game kicked!!! maybe rent it first thou cause a lot of people dislike it... thou i love the mini games. Tifa sliding in the sand *drools* haha[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

quiet you....

*whacks kuja with rolled up newspaper*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by TheVenomFactor [/i]
[B]Yeah I rented it once and ended up keeping like 2 weeks after it was due. I still haven't payed thet bill. Anyway it was awesome. I always got beat by the chick with the yoyo. I can't remember her name though [/B][/QUOTE]

YOYO yoko, the Police chick with the Yoyo... How hilariously comical.

Hmm...the quest mode IS fun, although you can only be two different people...damn if you could play through with Sephiroth, yumyumyum. I don't care for the fighting engine though, you have one "special meter", and when that's gone u can't refill it. So when Cloud or Sephiroth draw their sword, the meter constantly goes down..gah that sux so much, not to mention the iffy combo system and weird jumping moves, oh well the Quest mode was reaaaally fun...altho I don't remember much. Paying $$ to save really sucked however, grr kept increasing in price too, what a ripoff. And they could've put in Sephiroth w/ the black cape on...not all beaten up and shirtless...oh well.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]Hmm...the quest mode IS fun, although you can only be two different people...damn if you could play through with Sephiroth, yumyumyum. I don't care for the fighting engine though, you have one "special meter", and when that's gone u can't refill it. So when Cloud or Sephiroth draw their sword, the meter constantly goes down..gah that sux so much, not to mention the iffy combo system and weird jumping moves, oh well the Quest mode was reaaaally fun...altho I don't remember much. Paying $$ to save really sucked however, grr kept increasing in price too, what a ripoff. And they could've put in Sephiroth w/ the black cape on...not all beaten up and shirtless...oh well. [/B][/QUOTE]

Well, in my version at least, Seph had 2 outfits... That one, and the one in the cape... You must have been selecting the alternate costume, heh heh.

• 4 weeks later...
Ehrgeiz is a cool game... although in quest mode i dont like how you have to pay the blacksmiths a drink to modify your weapons...

Has anyone else seen the Replica Sword, now that is a cool-looking sword... sucks in strength though...

I prefer the fighting mode myself... either with Vincent, Cloud, or Sasuke... Man those 3 characters are cool...

I think it's cool being able to beat up on each other, not as random people that happen to be in the game... but as FF7 characters! Fun...

BTW, how do you access the third costume...?

actually i beat arcade mode with Sephiroth and there IS in fact an ff7 ending movie... well i THINK it was Sephiroth...

Well if that doesnt work beat (or play to the last battle at least) arcade mode with all the ff7 characters...

I think after i beat it with Sephiroth i saw the FF7 ending... actualy most of the shots in that movie are OF sephiroth...

Someone tell me if im wrong...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mystfalcon25 [/i]
[B]actually i beat arcade mode with Sephiroth and there IS in fact an ff7 ending movie... well i THINK it was Sephiroth...

Well if that doesnt work beat (or play to the last battle at least) arcade mode with all the ff7 characters...

I think after i beat it with Sephiroth i saw the FF7 ending... actualy most of the shots in that movie are OF sephiroth...

Someone tell me if im wrong... [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, when you complete the game with sephiroth you just see a bunch of fmv clips from ff7, still cool nonetheless, especially with the one winged angel music playing in the background....

• 4 weeks later...
I was in foridden planet yesterday and saw a poster for ehrgeiz 2 i saw it and i started to melt in desire :love: . i am now thinking that i need this game to live but it will be pretty crappy when i actually do get it, i hope thats not the case lie with all my other games.

PM me if anyone hears any news about this hit :cool:

Guest BulmaVegeta1
Strange...very strange...never seen it but it looks like something I might want to try.....