OtakuBoards

Goten, Gohan, Vegeta Confusion in GT!!

HypnotizedGohan

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]I think its pretty obvious whom is whom :rolleyes:
[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, they still look the same. Nothing changes from the way they normally look when they turn Super Saiyan.

Guest Shift
[i]First off you should be able to tell Gohan from Goten...and also Vegeta's hair is different...you can tell because Vegita has less of it.[/i]

but all there faces are angry lookin and it is still hard to tell!! but for real no lie gohan and goten lok exactly alike and vegeta now that i look at it he does look diff. so i'll just say whoever is goten and gohan but thanx for tellin me about vegeta now that i look at him.

Oi....... Gohan goes "Mystic", and doesn't really go SSJ too much. So he'll be the one with spikey, black hair.

Goten is the ladies man, and is a skinier looking Kakarot.

Vegeta is the same, arrogant Saiyan as we all know him as. His hair is the shortest of them all. JEEZ!

Get a clue man......jk! But seriously, it's not hard to decifer the differeneces...

Does it really matter? I mean not that its all that hard to tell anyway, but just watch before the fight or wait until the fight is over with and I'm sure the answer to your question will become even more obvious than it already is.

-Justin

Guest BulmaVegeta1
That sucks man! I mean, really Akira Toriyama didn't actually make up the story line another company did, and they made him draw the characters like that. So, that is why the story sucks (in my opinoin) and the characters are all screwed up.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]They fight Super 18 at that point. Vegeta is wearing a red shirt, with biker gloves, and trunks has his coat on that hes had on since GT started. Gohan can't go Super Saiya-jin anymore because he goes mystic, and, well, thats life. [/B][/QUOTE]

actually, son gohan goes ssj2 whilst training with son goten....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Oi....... Gohan goes "Mystic", and doesn't really go SSJ too much. So he'll be the one with spikey, black hair.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, Gohan isn't Mystic in DragonBall GT. He goes SSJ just like everyone else. I'm pretty sure that the transformation only lasted twenty four hours.

Afraid not, my friend. For, you see, Gohan goes Mystic also during later fights with Buu, [b]and[/b] in the Hildegarn Movie (I think 13), which would have been a good year or so after the whole Buu incident, I believe. So nyah! :p

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SuperSayian [/i]
[B]Afraid not, my friend. For, you see, Gohan goes Mystic also during later fights with Buu, [b]and[/b] in the Hildegarn Movie (I think 13), which would have been a good year or so after the whole Buu incident, I believe. So nyah! :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Oiy vey..... Well he doesn't in GT, that's for sure. Anyway, the Buu saga doesn't span that long of a time. Also, the movies don't count. Most of them don't fit into the show's storylines....

Guest Altron Gundam
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]They fight Super 18 at that point. Vegeta is wearing a red shirt, with biker gloves, and trunks has his coat on that hes had on since GT started. Gohan can't go Super Saiya-jin anymore because he goes mystic, and, well, thats life. [/B][/QUOTE]

What the heck are you talking about. Mystic wears off and Gohan DOES go SSJ in GT.. That includes the Super Jinzoningen Junanagou battle as well as Bebi Saga.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

actually, son gohan goes ssj2 whilst training with son goten.... [/B][/QUOTE]

ok, a correction in my other post, its super 17. I thought that Gohan could not go Super Saiya-jin after getting to the level of mystic though? I should reallllly see those epps.