Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I could see that, it would be better than American Actors playing the parts. Do you think they would go on the DUB lines, or the Sub lines, since the Dubs cut out a crap load, and the movies dotn really care about it. Little kids will be there though. hmmmm, what an interesting concept I have thought.......

**there's not many, so i guess its a good thing**
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by spike speigel [/i]
[B]Maybe jet li as vegeta and jackie chan as goku would be better. [/B][/QUOTE]



I could see Jet Li but I think that Jackie Chan looks a little too old to play Goku....besides...Jackie doesn't even have the face...or really the built for it.....Sure he looks big but where are the muscles upon muscles.....and so on!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]



I could see Jet Li but I think that Jackie Chan looks a little too old to play Goku....besides...Jackie doesn't even have the face...or really the built for it.....Sure he looks big but where are the muscles upon muscles.....and so on!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

That's what I was thinking...hmm maybe they could have DeCaprio(sp?) play Frieza? :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Aries [/i]
[B]

That's what I was thinking...hmm maybe they could have DeCaprio(sp?) play Frieza? :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]


Yeah that would work out perfectly...hey we can even get toby M.(spiderman) to get in on this movie also...I think he'd be a cute Gohan!!!
LOL
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
lol wouldnt it b funny if the flying and ki attacks looked as fake as those from the old chinese kung fu movies/series

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i]
[B]I could see Jet Li but I think that Jackie Chan looks a little too old to play Goku....besides...Jackie doesn't even have the face...or really the built for it.....Sure he looks big but where are the muscles upon muscles.....and so on!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, vegeta with that accent, 2 tell u d truth wouldnt mind if the movie turned out like Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon
Guest Chris
Posted
is this move beig made in the us or japan or ect...
(sorry, i think every thing is made in the us. i'm a moron.)
Guest Chris
Posted
i still think that decaprio should not be any where near the makeing of this film!
Posted
I am almost 100% sure it will be made in the US because i seem to rember that FOX entertainment is the company that is making it (more hope for it being good) I jus hope it won't turn out like those god awful mortal combat movies or street fighter.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...