Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yes , there's going to be a dragonball live action movie. Century Fox have acquired rights for it and its slated for a 2004 release.

I found out from noated.com . Still can't find any new release on this. Please post new links if you see any.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Hopefully it'll at least be better than the original live action DragonBall movie. Well, that one was pretty funny though...

As long as they have the WWF's own Kurt Angle play Tien, it'll be cool. And Leonardo Di [I]Crap[/I]rio has to play Trunks.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Hopefully it'll at least be better than the original live action DragonBall movie. Well, that one was pretty funny though...
[/B][/QUOTE]

I love that movie... it's so cheesy and funny... ahh good stuff...

As far as this movie goes... It better be good... it'll be newest technology, so they better use some good graphics... I'll be very pissed if they don't...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I love that movie... it's so cheesy and funny... ahh good stuff...

As far as this movie goes... It better be good... it'll be newest technology, so they better use some good graphics... I'll be very pissed if they don't... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]l see it anyway, but special effects would make me go back and see it again.[/b][/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Pud [/i]
[B]there was a live action dbz movie in the past?
What is it called and where can i c it? [/B][/QUOTE]

It's called DragonBall: The Magic Begins...

I'm sure you can probably find it at some places... ritestuff.com or whatever that site is called... here's a pic of it.
Guest Bejiita
Posted
Man, I want to see that now. LOL It will be sweet, hopefully...:smirk:
Guest Imsirion
Posted
I think I heard about it on theotaku.com, better be good. i wonder how the ki energy will look.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]HAHA! I remember saying this in an old one of these!

Arnold S(something)negger + Green/Yellow spiky wig = Brolli! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

arnold schwarzenegger would make a perfect brolli, who probably won't be in the movie anyway, lol....
Posted
Here I think I got some true info:

Well they are thinking of putting a charcter that knows karate and stuff kike: Jakie Chan, that other dude, and Arnlod Swatchernegger. They are going to put speical costomes on and a wig, and for the Ki energy they are going to have like a bomb thing that just explosed, all I know about that it is very Hi tech, but when it goes of it isn't susposed ro hurt anybody, and when they go Super Sayain they are going to do the same thing only they are gonna have to have a part that they cut from and they guy goes to get the wig for Super Sayain and then the guy says "action and then they have the bomb thing exploding in 5 seconds and then it looks like they are going Super Sayain.


I don't know if that is true info on the Ji power but I have some more stuff:


These guys are going to be High trained and stuff and know I will go to find out who is who in the movie.
Posted
doubtfull they will have all three of those guys (arny and jackie)? that sould be a crazy high pay roll that i don't think a dbz movie owuld be able to afford. They may have one high profile actor and then unkowns for the rest
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

arnold schwarzenegger would make a perfect brolli, who probably won't be in the movie anyway, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, I can see that now!

[QUOTE][B]"Kakarotto...I'LL BE BACK. :flaming:"[/B][/QUOTE]

:laugh: lmao
Posted
I want to see it and even if the first one was bad I want to see that one as well lets hope they do a good job on the new m,ovie thoe
Posted
Well personally I just want to see a movie come out. I would prefer though it not be people, that just would look right. Thaey should make like a big action and humor movie about 2 hours long. That'd be awsome.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]HAHA! I remember saying this in an old one of these!

Arnold S(something)negger + Green/Yellow spiky wig = Brolli! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, it all depends on if they use that movie. There are many saga's and movies that are really good. It should be a good movie though. I hope they can make them look SSJ, now ssj3, thats gonna be interesting, and ki attacks, i dont even want to go there.
Posted
I think it shuld have an story of it´s own, not some saga remake that will tear apart the story that we know. Bu ki attaks can be done very nice these days so lets hope that turns out well. One other ting, i don´t think that they will have big hair like Goku, Vegeta and others. In real persons this look waaaaay too bad.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i]
[B]lol, SSJ4!! They'd look like a red bigfoot! [/B][/QUOTE]


THATS PICS HILARIOUS!!!! i know its Vegeta, but why isn't he in the red fur, is he powering into ssj4 or what?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...