OtakuBoards

I have a question

TheVenomFactor

Nice question, TVF. But if my memory serves me correctly, Kakarot DID come back to his place of death. Which is why he needed the Nimbus to fly him to the battlefield with Nappa and Vegeta. :) Of course, I'm not completely 100% sure.

[color=red][b]i don't know. but goku did have to run back thru snake way. it's in the manga. then i guess lord enma transported him back to where he died...[/b][/color]

That´s becouse Goku had his body with him altough he was death, this was made by Kami Sama when he died and decided to go train with Kaio Sama. It also hapened when the z warriors Where defeted in the fight with Vegeta. But Krilin´s Body was destroyed completly by Freezer so the Dragon had to reconstruc his body parts, wich where along with the ruins of Namek.

The Merchant was on the right track. U kno when goku died, he dispaeared and every1 was lik "where did he go?" Well, he left because Kami took him to Yamma's place. Since he had served a good deed, he kept his body when he died, so his body parts didn't have to come together at the place of his death, he always had his body. So when he was wished back, the halo dispeared and he was left to get to earth anyway he could. True, the z fighters who died by napa kept their bodies, but didn't you notice that no one took their bodys away? they just blew up and were left there. Therefor, i believe, when they were wished back, their body parts came together at the battle site and there they were. Hope this helps.