James Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=indigo]You may have seen this image before, as I had it as my avatar just before we updated to OtakuBoards v3.0. But here it is again, the Japanese GameCube box. I'm sure that the American, Euro and Aussie boxes will look different from this one, but I'd like to know what you guys think of it.[/color] [IMG]http://www.geocities.com/final_fantasy_garden/GCNbox.jpg[/IMG]
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=red] Hell yeah! It's awesome! [/COLOR] Thats what I think about the GCN Box.Hopefully Nintendo will come out even a better design of the Box later in the future.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 It's pretty cool..I've seen it before somewhere...but the picture's broken...
James Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 [color=indigo]Ack! Sorry everyone, I am using a Tripod homepage to post my images to link...but unfortunately I made a mistake. :( I'll fix it up soon so that the above image displays properly. :)[/color]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 Hell yeah, it's awesome! That's what I voted for! :)
Treble Posted August 26, 2001 Posted August 26, 2001 I think this maybe the the North American version of the Gamecube Box Art. [IMG]http://www.generation-n.net/spaceworld01/screenshots/nagcnbox.jpg[/IMG]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now