Dan L Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by goddess21 [/i] [B] [color=deeppink]Hey! I got a 35 on yours! Not much better than you.... ;) It's all good!! :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] heh.... I find it funny, the amount of people that think I've got in a fight before, and I'm a member of Deus-ex.org... heh... I guess I just don't give myself away too much... :D ... you got correct answers on most of my questions though... well.. half correct I suppose, you got 5 of the 5 mark answers and 1 of the 10 mark ones.. OK! who's the smart guy who said I was a member of the Stoke on Trent lunatics asylum? eh?... I can't be bothered to look through all them names :p
DeathKnight Posted March 26, 2002 Posted March 26, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticalShawty [/i] [B][url]http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=shaniqua_desiree[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Woo hoo, I got a 40! Yea. Well in my Sig I have a very difficult one [Do you know my Soul?] and an easy one [Or my masks......?][/color]
Zachary Posted March 29, 2002 Posted March 29, 2002 I got a 40 on mysticalShawty's. Its kinda hard..........
Zachary Posted March 29, 2002 Posted March 29, 2002 Try my DBZ quiz, its below in my sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deedlit Posted April 2, 2002 Posted April 2, 2002 I have to go in one minute, so I couldn't take everyone's test. I got a 40 on Hot Head's Test. I'll come back and try to take everyone elses', OK? ;)
Dragon Warrior Posted April 3, 2002 Posted April 3, 2002 Ooo1 Ooo! Do me, Samantha! Do me! [URL=http://www.d-warrior.friendtest.com]Do You know the muffin man? Well, it doesn't matter! What does is if you know Gavin.[/URL]
Deedlit Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 I took Duo's test: I got an 84, but for some reason, D-Warrior, I couldn't take yours. :confused: I'll try it again later.
Axel--Ignition Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 heh, I know what you did, do not put www in front of it, the URL looks like this cloudstrife00.friendtest.com
Zachary Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 I cant seem to get in to any of the quizzes? too many connections
Deedlit Posted April 6, 2002 Posted April 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zachary [/i] [B]I cant seem to get in to any of the quizzes? too many connections [/B][/QUOTE] That's what it says when I try taking them now. :confused: This is what the screen says: " Warning: Too many connections in /home/ft/html/mysql.php on line 28 Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Too many connections in /home/ft/html/mysql.php on line 28 Error: Unable to connect to database" What is [b]THAT[/b] supposed to mean?! :confused:
Guest Zeh Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i] [B] That's what it says when I try taking them now. :confused: This is what the screen says: " Warning: Too many connections in /home/ft/html/mysql.php on line 28 Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Too many connections in /home/ft/html/mysql.php on line 28 Error: Unable to connect to database" What is [b]THAT[/b] supposed to mean?! :confused: [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]'means there's too many people on the webpage at once. [/COLOR]
Axel--Ignition Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 Not surprised, a lot of ppl have tested themselves, what does that say to those that are still doing it. I don't think I'm making sense thou. Well, uhhh not surprised. Gav, try making another, its happening to me too.
Deedlit Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B] [COLOR=indigo]'means there's too many people on the webpage at once. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] but it's been like that for [i]days[/i] now! :(
Yoda Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 I got an 85 on Ken's......... and an 83 on Neil's...... and a Fifty something on Flashy's. Now try mine fools! [url]http://DrunkWelshDude.friendtest.com[/url]
Guest Morph Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [size=1]SS Trunks- 35% Ken- 45% Connor(Flash)- 81% Jenna(BG)- 43% Treble- 51% Ryan(Noodlez)- 40% Justin- 55% TN- 53% Neil- 88%[/size] [size=1][b] Hmm, seems like i know Neil the best, then Connor, Then Justin...[/size][/b]
Deedlit Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 FINALLY I can take the friendtests again. here's mine: [url]http://Samanthanime.friendtest.com[/url] I'll edit this later and post my scores on everyone else's tests. __________________________ here's the "edit" part: Craig---49 Hot Head----40 Duo----84 Heaven's Cloud----25 (ouch. >.<)
Guest Zeh Posted April 7, 2002 Posted April 7, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kool_aid13 [/i] [B]FINALLY I can take the friendtests again. here's mine: [url]http://Samanthanime.friendtest.com[/url] I'll edit this later and post my scores on everyone else's tests. __________________________ here's the "edit" part: Craig---49 Hot Head----40 Duo----84 Heaven's Cloud----25 (ouch. >.<) [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=indigo]I was doing yours and then it messed up again.... o.O [/COLOR]
Guest Morph Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [size=1][color=red]heh, I got a 30 on your test Britty, i wonder how....[/size][/color]
TarMeg1989 Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [url]http://TarMeg1989.friendtest.com[/url] Thats my test hehehehe:excited:
Axel--Ignition Posted April 14, 2002 Posted April 14, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticalShawty [/i] [B][url]http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=shaniqua_desiree[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] YES! I got a zero! woop, woop!
Mist Posted May 27, 2002 Posted May 27, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Here is mine ;) [url]http://babyguavagirl.friendtest.com/[/url] I did quite well on Son Goten's...I have yet to take the others, but I will :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] That's very funny. I made a 57 baby girl.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now