MarkM Posted March 16, 2002 Posted March 16, 2002 here is mine [URL=http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=mmgoku]http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=mmgoku[/URL] you gies dont know me so ya know u might not make the high score. But to make one (its very easy) go here[URL=http://www.friendtest.com]http://www.friendtest.com[/URL] its really fun and free! :toothy: :toothy:
MarkM Posted March 16, 2002 Author Posted March 16, 2002 wow way to go man lol u did better than some of my friends lol :eek: :eek:
Guest Matt Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=red][b]I got a 40. ^_^. now take my quiz: [url]http://Scrat.friendtest.com[/url][/b][/color]
coolkam007 Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [url]http://coolkam007.friendtest.com[/url] :) take mine! take mine! lol
Guest Matt Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [quote][i]Originally posted by [b]coolkam007[/b] [/i]http://coolkam007.friendtest.com :) take mine! take mine! lol[/quote] [color=red][b]30!! w00t!! 3rd place! ^_^....and it's not that hard to find ur birthday when it's in ur otaku profle. :D :D[/b][/color]
DeathKnight Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B][url]http://coolkam007.friendtest.com[/url] :) take mine! take mine! lol [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]I got 50... Go to mine... heh... [url]http://DeathKnight.friendtest.com[/url][/color]
Zachary Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 i got 30 try mine [URL]http://Zachary.friendtest.com[/URL]
Flash Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 ([url]http://finalflash.friendtest.com/[/url]) Well I got ([url]http://finalflash.friendtest.com/[/url]) ...40. Nice little site, I think I ([url]http://finalflash.friendtest.com/[/url]) might make my own one. [url]http://finalflash.friendtest.com/.[/url] Oh yeah, Visit mine, as If I didn't make it clear enough, Go to mine! :D [url]http://finalflash.friendtest.com/[/url]
kizu Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 Hey Ken, I got a 55. I think I should make a Quiz here too. This takes a little time to make a quiz. Take my quiz here [url]http://kizu.friendtest.com[/url]
BabyGirl Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [color=deeppink]Here is mine ;) [url]http://babyguavagirl.friendtest.com/[/url] I did quite well on Son Goten's...I have yet to take the others, but I will :)[/color]
Fall Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson]I got 50... Go to mine... heh... [url]http://DeathKnight.friendtest.com[/url][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=green]Um.... I got 85.... o.O;;; Hmm..... I wonder if that's a good score... :rolleyes:[/color]
Ryan Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DeathKnight [/i] [B] [color=crimson]I got 50... Go to mine... heh... [url]http://DeathKnight.friendtest.com[/url][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [b] I think I made a 65 on yours DK. I made a 43 i think on Babygirls.[/b]
XxmagentaxX Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [url]http://forestpixie.friendtest.com[/url] here is my test no on will get 100.. Bwahahaha!!! :laugh: :devil:
Treble Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 Interesting quizes these are, I decided to make my own go check it out and score a big one! [url=http://Treble.friendtest.com]Treble's Friendtest[/url] I didn't did to bad on Coolkam007's quiz I scored 2nd place with 60 points, and 71 points on BabyGirl's quiz.:)
Ryan Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [b] I doubt many people will get high scores, just because I don't have many or really any friends, but you can try. [url]http://noodlez.friendtest.com[/url] [/b]
Justin Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i] [B][color=deeppink]Here is mine ;) [url]http://babyguavagirl.friendtest.com/[/url] I did quite well on Son Goten's...I have yet to take the others, but I will :)[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] I tied with Cammy for 1st on your quiz, Jenna. Here's mine: [URL=http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=bama_cowboy]http://friendtest.com/viewquiz.php?account=bama_cowboy[/URL] -Justin
Ryan Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [b] I scored 67 on yours Justin. This is proof that I am totally stupid. I made a 90 on my very own quiz. Take a look! It wasn't on purpose either.[/b]
Nerdsy Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 [COLOR=purple][URL=http://n-man.friendtest.com/]http://n-man.friendtest.com/[/URL] There be mine, I think. Final_Flash- 76 Treble- 36. -.-''' BabyGirl- 43 (Maybe 47, I don't remember.) Justin- 43 (I am not doing se wellon these...Maybe if I actually talked to some of these people over Instant Messengers I'd know some of these blasted answers. >.<) DeathKnight- 60 (I got freakin lucky there... And might I add, lol!) Herman_Nation- 70 (That's the max, by the way) Cruizr-80 (Highest on a test so far! ^_^) Transtic Nerve- 57 (You're a balsted cheater transtic! :p And what's with all the / things?) Rick Hunter- 63 (I almost missed the first one..-.-''' And why is everybody using the / things? Is this some form of grammar I'm missing?) Spikey- 100 (I oughta have 100, I'm his brother. :whoops: ) kuja- 60. (This low? According to the the personality test, I'm most like kuja. So why didn't I get higher?) I was just looking at my quiz, and boy there are a lot of people who don't know me. -.-''' *wonders how anyone could think Herman is his brother*[/color]
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 Well I really don't know you hot head but for some odd reason I got a 50 and placed 7th on your friends test! :D :D :D :D
Yukazi Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 Eh, i could only think of 5 questions...oh well... [URL=http://cruiz.friendtest.com/]Do you know Cruiz?[/URL]
Transtic Nerve Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 I made a test thingy thing tooooooo! [url]http://x-ryu.friendtest.com[/url] Whoever gets 100 gets to take my spot as Super Mod! Good luck... cause... you'll need it.... The first person who has the highest score tomorrow wins a prize... so hurry and take da test!
Yukazi Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 i scored a 58...an a 51 :D Everyone knows how bored i am at...*checks* 1:40 AM
Guest Hikaru Ichijyo Posted March 17, 2002 Posted March 17, 2002 Everyone interested in knowing how much do you really know me take this test [url]http://Rick_Hunter.friendtest.com.[/url] Hmm lets see I can't give you my spot as the chief manager. So if your a guy and you get a 100%, I will Send you a copy of your choice of an anime movie from my collection! If you are a girl however and get a 100% on the test I wil give you my hand in marriage!:D (Just kidding!) Seriously though if you do get 100% on the test male or female I will send you an anime movie free of charge!:D :D :D :D :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now