OtakuBoards

Blink 182: Pop Disaster Tour

Guest Matt

[color=red][b]is anyone here going to see them in concert along with Green Day and Saves the Day? I'm going on June 2nd and got 2 tickets in section 2. i'm soooo happy. :D [/b][/color]

Blink 182 used to be really good, Green Day used to suck (in my opinion). If I could get tickets and go, I'd probobly just go to see Green Day, and then I'd slip my tickets to some guy outside for a few bucks....

(and the Flying Panda returns after a long time of just being lazy...)

[color=red][b]no offense taken. but blink is still a punk band. and i'm looking forward to seeing Saves the Day there too. If they ever have a tape of it, i'll be the guy infront with a big sign saying "OTAKUBOARDS.COM RULES! BLINK ME!" lol... :D[/b][/color]

I saw Green Day back in 1994? Oh god, that long ago...anyway they were GREAT! It was right before Dookie came out, and they got sorta commercial. Which seems to happen to everyone, sigh. Blink, I love the boys but Mark, the drummer, is right "they sold out." I liked them back in their Dude Ranch/Chesire Cat days.

But yup I bought tickets and when they come to Hershey I'll be there.

Gwen

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gwendolyn24 [/i]
[B]I saw Green Day back in 1994? Oh god, that long ago...anyway they were GREAT! It was right before Dookie came out, and they got sorta commercial. Which seems to happen to everyone, sigh. Blink, I love the boys but Mark, the drummer, is right "they sold out." I liked them back in their Dude Ranch/Chesire Cat days.

But yup I bought tickets and when they come to Hershey I'll be there.

Gwen [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]um, Travis is their drummer. Scott was their previous drummer but he quit because he thought "the band was going nowhere.". Mark is the bassist/one of the vocalists of the band.[/b][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B]

[color=red][b]um, Travis is their drummer. Scott was their previous drummer but he quit because he thought "the band was going nowhere.". Mark is the bassist/one of the vocalists of the band.[/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

HOLY GOD I KNEW THAT. Well I just made myself look like a frelling moron...LOL Go Me! I even have a Mark is my MANWHORE avitar ........I need a nap.

gwen

Guest Goten&Goku
if I could I would get tickets but I can't really get them I don't know how I really want some.so where is it held? how did you get the tickets? i really want some.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Son Goten [/i]
[B][color=red][b]is anyone here going to see them in concert along with Green Day and Saves the Day? I'm going on June 2nd and got 2 tickets in section 2. i'm soooo happy. :D [/b][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Blink sold out and whent pop on there last album man. I have decided on not seeing that show. Saves theDay is not playing in TX. Its JimmyEatWorld that gonna be with them here, on March 9. Normally, i would go to just see greenday, but i dont feel like supporting Blink, SINCE THEY SOLD OUT!!!!!:flaming:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]

Blink sold out and whent pop on there last album man. I have decided on not seeing that show. Saves theDay is not playing in TX. Its JimmyEatWorld that gonna be with them here, on March 9. Normally, i would go to just see greenday, but i dont feel like supporting Blink, SINCE THEY SOLD OUT!!!!!:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]plz explain to me, how did blink sell out?? and saves the day is playing in massachusetts.[/b][/color]

[SIZE=1][color=indigo]Ugh.. Blink 182 can kiss my... well you know. Song Goten, sorry to break it to ya, but these people are right. Blink is no longer the punk band the once were. Until I hear their music differently these words will not change. Greenday [b]was[/b] good as well. It is a sad thing indeed when decent punk bands go bad. OH well though, there are plent of other much better punk bands out their and I never liked Blink too much to begin with, though Greenday was a loss. But ya, obviously I'm not going to this "Pop Disaster" thing...[/size][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1][color=indigo]Ugh.. Blink 182 can kiss my... well you know. Song Goten, sorry to break it to ya, but these people are right. Blink is no longer the punk band the once were. Until I hear their music differently these words will not change. Greenday [b]was[/b] good as well. It is a sad thing indeed when decent punk bands go bad. OH well though, there are plent of other much better punk bands out their and I never liked Blink too much to begin with, though Greenday was a loss. But ya, obviously I'm not going to this "Pop Disaster" thing...[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, Greenday started to suck when they sold out to a major label. I agree with Piro

Blink 182 is definitely now a POP band. Green day isn't as bad as Blink, but there getting there.

The reason I hate Blink so much, is because of their guitar, its too SIMPLE! I play guitar myself, and appreciate good guitar, they just don't have any. Also, their songs are too short.

I think I'll have to bring ear plugs to the concert, I don't think I'll be able to sit through so many Blink 182 songs, no matter how short they may be....

well i thinbk blink 182 rox i love them but i'm finding that they are turning into a pop band no matter whut anyone says but i think if their next album is hard core punk i think i'll get back in my blink me t-shirt lol!
also linklin park rules i love all of thier songs though with some of them they make me think that the band is walking the same path as blink >_<;;;:(