Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
noooooo this is gonna ruin zelda as we know it.*sigh* he messed up this zelda. its gonna flop.but, maybe,IF he is lucky, it will work and maybe it wont be so bad.....then again........theres a first time 4 everything
Posted
Problem is, Link has been since the NES an animé style hero, not a South Park refugee like now. And I know the animations are great. But they should make Link like he's always been. Just look at the instruction booklet of A Link to the Past.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sia [/i]
[B]zelda + south park = a very lame game [/B][/QUOTE]
lol I can see it now...
Link-**** you Ganon! You stole my pet cow! *Throws boomerang that hits Navi*
Zelda-Oh my God! You killed Navi!
Ganon-You b-tard!
:laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i]
[B]Problem is, Link has been since the NES an animé style hero, not a South Park refugee like now. And I know the animations are great. But they should make Link like he's always been. Just look at the instruction booklet of A Link to the Past. [/B][/QUOTE]

Actually, having played Zelda since the very first games, I can tell you that this new Zelda design is actually the closest to the original designs but in 3D.

Trust me, by the time you get this game and play it, you'll love it :)
Posted
When I first saw the game screenshots I thought it was the worst day of my life. But I think I can get used to it because I loved the first Zelda on the NES and it took me over a year to finish it. This is the same I guess. quite simple graphics but a great storyline.:) :) :)
Posted
The other day I played Yoshi's Island and I though something:
Baby Mario has become his own character. Since that game he's appeared on other games as another Nintendo mascot.
And that made me wonder, What if the same happens to Link? Will we see on a Smash Bros. 3 both Link and Chibi Link?
If they do make Link and Chibi Link to appear each in his own adventures, Zelda will have climbed another step in greatness.
Posted
And like this the game will keep growing and growing and growing. I think eventually we will be able to see a more adult link and more real link linke the one on E3. Miyamoto always liked improvement of his games.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by leo_swinkels [/i]
[B]And like this the game will keep growing and growing and growing. I think eventually we will be able to see a more adult link and more real link linke the one on E3. Miyamoto always liked improvement of his games. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue]I doubt that we'll see a more realistic Link. Miyamoto has expressed his concerns about more realistic games...in the sense that they aren't the kind of direction he wants to take.

And have you seen the video of this game? I warmed to the screenshots after a while...but the video totally blew me away -- I only saw it recently.

It looks amazing. The animation quality is superb...the fight scenes look brilliant.

I can't wait. :)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...