OtakuBoards

Jerry Springer..... erm....

Fall

[color=green]Well, anyone ever sit down and watch this show?

I know it's not exactly meant to be for people my age, but I just happened to see it when mum was watching T.V. .....she wouldn't let me change the channel! :flaming: .....ok, ummm.... anywayz, it's pretty funny to watch. I think it's a bit.... crazy... (that the right word?) to be fighting about them things in front of an audience.... :drunk:[/color]

[color=purple]Jerry Springer is so funny! I think half of the people on the show are actors though because no one has lives as bad as those people say they do! And no one is that messed up in the head:drunk: ! But it is an entertaining show to watch![/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

huh?

*reads the post over and over again, not understanding*

......what? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Is the term "what trash" an American thing? ::is terribly sorry::

Allow me to explain: White trash is what you see on Jerry Springer...those people with five teeth missing, beer bellies, mullets (ya know, the hair cut that's short on top and long in the back) and poor taste in clothes. [i]That's[/i] white trash.

An celebrity example would be Kid Rock...he's white trash from Detroit, and he's not even FROM Detroit...he just says he is...he's really from Pontiac :p

But that's beyond the point, and I have gone far too, eh, far, with this explanation.

The end :wave:[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B][color=deeppink]Three words: White Trash Central.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

So very, very true. But I like Jerry. It makes me feel better about how my life goes. Plus, it's funny.

I dunno, it used to be cooler when everybody actually fought. I'd watch [i]every[/i] show back then. Then they stopped fighting (lousy censors), and you could see just how [b]fake[/b] it is. Especially since they've done that JerryCam thing, you can really tell they're bad actors...
Like I said, funnier when fighting...

[B][color=deeppink]Three words: White Trash Central.[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=red][b]You hit the nail right on the head. I hate that show. But it is funny to watch sometimes and laugh at the loosers on stage. :D[/b][/color]

I once tried watching it. It only took me about 10mins to see what waste of time it was. Absolutely pathetic. Don't people have better things to do than to humiliate and degrade themselves on television?!!!! (If somebody answers this with a 'no', then it is truly a sad world out there:rolleyes: )

Although, It was pretty halarious when they had it on Austin Powers - The Spy Who Shagged Me:laugh:

that show is the shiz. In a white trash sort of way. I remember seeing one where this huge fat guy said this about his gut "A fuel tank for a love machine". Oh man that so funny. And they had this one guy who like when people puked on him. He even saved there puke. That is not even white trash, that is worse. Surprisingly.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Majora's Mask [/i]
[B]

Coulden't have put it better myself! lol funny! But yeah, every time I watch that show, some midget is beating up the camera man. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=green]I never saw that..... though the show is a bit out of wack in my opinion... :rolleyes:[/color]

Guest Hikaru Ichijyo
I have seen Jerry Springer on one or two occassion will passing around the tv stations. Personally I find it very taste less, crude, and a pathetic attempt at a talk show. As already said that show is basically made up of trailer trash and also a cast of actors that get paid to make a big scene. If I'm not mistaken almost 70% of his shows are actually fake!

Heh, I've been scared to watch Jerry Springer ever since I saw the 'Tales of the She-Males' episode, where some guy was sleeping with his Transexual partner's roomate who was like his transexual adopted brother or something... Too.. incestuous... brain... cannot comprehend... *dies*

[B]

[color=deeppink]Is the term "what trash" an American thing? ::is terribly sorry::

Allow me to explain: White trash is what you see on Jerry Springer...those people with five teeth missing, beer bellies, mullets (ya know, the hair cut that's short on top and long in the back) and poor taste in clothes. [i]That's[/i] white trash.

An celebrity example would be Kid Rock...he's white trash from Detroit, and he's not even FROM Detroit...he just says he is...he's really from Pontiac :p

But that's beyond the point, and I have gone far too, eh, far, with this explanation.

The end :wave:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

ah, I see now, thanks for the explanation :)

and to those wondering, yes it is true that something like 70% of the shows are fake, they just pick actors for them....

well, you have to know that jerry uncensored on tape if far better.....:angel:

most the people on jerry have three things in common
1)you will have or are currently sleeping with you childs boy/girl friend
2)you are from the south
3)you are an xprostuite with 7 kids and 2 husbands

visuals,
1) :smooch: +:alcohol: =:blackeye:
2):love2:+ :alcohol:= :flasher:
3):alcohol: +:flaming: =:drunk:

I can't wait for the day that an audience membre smugles in a baseball bat and beats Jerry Boy into a permanent coma! Then, on live t.v. they pull the plug on him. He's ruined lives and lied to us for I don't know how many years, but man, that sucker's gotta go!

***deep breaths*** OK. I'm done. Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.:D :angel:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B][color=green]Well, anyone ever sit down and watch this show?

I know it's not exactly meant to be for people my age, but I just happened to see it when mum was watching T.V. .....she wouldn't let me change the channel! :flaming: .....ok, ummm.... anywayz, it's pretty funny to watch. I think it's a bit.... crazy... (that the right word?) to be fighting about them things in front of an audience.... :drunk:[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Personally no offense but that show is stupid....I mean people ask "Who would watch that show" I ask "Who in the hell would be a guest on that show"....That has to be the most degrading thing....Its really stupid....It gives me nightmares too....lol j/k...but still its scary sometimes..

Yes Jerry must die!! He is on my hit list...right under Barney....