Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
During the tourny, he's 8, but if your talking about when android 19 and 20 appear, he's a baby, but if your talking about Mirai Trunks, then I would say around 16-19 or so
Posted
When he first appears in the Great Saiyaman saga, he's 8, in the Trunks saga, he's 17, in the Android saga, Chibi Trunks is 1, and in the Cell saga, Mirai Trunks is 17, but has the appearance that he's 18 because of his training in the ROST with Vegeta. He has the appearance of a 19 year old in the Cell Games saga due to another day of training in the ROST.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]LK, how do you know for a fact that he is those ages.

No ages are stated, only baisic guesses can be made. [/B][/QUOTE]
well, for chibi, ur right, we say he looks about one, don't you? However, with Mirai No Trunks, he was one when goku dies in the trunks specail. 14 years later and he battles the androids with gohan. 3 years after gohan's death, well, if u can count, he'd be 17. That is when he goes to the past, and after 3 years he comes back, 20. Goes in rosat and comes out 21, goes in again and is 22. And with chibi in buu era, it says that he is eight when he is announced in the wmat.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Vegitto4 [/i]
[B]LK, how do you know for a fact that he is those ages.

No ages are stated, only baisic guesses can be made. [/B][/QUOTE]

In the subtitled ones I have someone asked him..I think Goku? How old he is and trunks says 17.

Gwen
Posted
Mirai Trunks when he first shows up: 15

Mirai Trunks when he returns to fight the Androids: 18

Mirai Trunks, Cell Fight 1: 19

Mirai Trunks:Cell Fight 2: 20


Chibi Trunks, Android Saga: 1

Chibi Trunks, WMAT: 8

I found this info at the official DBZ site a while ago, so don't flame me saying I'm wrong, because I'm not....:p
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...