Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=royalblue]I think the Legendaries are good. In fact, it was my Articuno that helped me win against Lance in Pokemon Blue. I mainly caught them to get all 150 in Blue.[/COLOR]
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
[color=teal][size=1]Ah, you could pull the same thing off with a Lapras, who oddly enough doesn't seem like a Legendary to me.


--Mike[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=indigo]Lapras isn't a legendary Pokémon, because there's more than one, even if you can't catch more than one per game. (What I mean is, you could catch one in R/B/Y, and then another in G/S/C; you can't catch the legendary birds or Mewtwo again in G/S/C). Also, I'm pretty sure you can breed them.

But yeah, I actually prefer Lapras to Articuno. It may be slower, but it's not a flying type (meaning, if a Articuno met another ice type, the other ice type would win because flying is weak to ice), and it can learn Sing. That, and a few other reasons. The only legendary Pokémon I use is Zapdos, and I may use Entei sometime, though I don't know how good it is yet. I'd use Moltres, but again, it's also part flying type.[/color]
  • 4 months later...
Guest wargreymon
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char! [/i]
[B]The way I see it is that Legendary Pokémon aren't worth it. In R/B/Y, the legendary birds and Mewtwo are powerful Pokémon to get. Too powerful, many would say, and consider those with such Pokémon in their lineups cheaters. Plus, going about trying to capture them is too darn hard, and too many people just copy MasterBalls instead.

The same is true in G/S/C. The 3 dogs, Ho-oh, Lugia... They're even harder to get, and people still don't like lineups consisting of them! I've been noticing this and think that legendaries are a waste of our time... Add your thoughts here. [/B][/QUOTE]

the only thing that it is worthy about capturing the lengeneries is that they fill up your pokedex
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE]The only pokemon that are cheaters are celiba and mew because you have to use gameshark to get them unless you enter a contest.[/QUOTE]
Celebi is only to have, not to use. I've heard many people say that they'd never use Celebi, not because it's a legendary, but that its Grass and Psychic types give it so many weaknesses.


[QUOTE]But Tyranitar is the strongest. Except against fighting type, but don't fear Machamp. He's one of the slowest pokemon there is [/QUOTE]
What if somebody used Hitmonlee or Hitmonchan? They're faster than Tyranitar. I also think a Jolteon equipped with a Blackbelt could beat Tyranitar, just by using Double Kick.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...