Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Anime Why.....


Guest Zora's King
 Share

Recommended Posts

Guest Zora's King
[color=purple][i]Hey..why in DBGT goku become smaller...And There Are Total Super Saiyan That They Can Become...[/color][/i]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[COLOR=indigo]Ok, Goku goes Chibi with a black star thing. He goes Gldon Oozaro which makes him, when he goes out of Goldon Oozaro he turns the all new Super Sayain (SSJ4). Therefore if the thing would of never made Goku Chibi that means there would be no SSJ4 level.[/COLOR]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Therefore if the thing would of never made Goku Chibi that means there would be no SSJ4 level.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
I don´t agree with you there. The only thing needed to become ssj4 was having a tail, then become the ape and finally become ssj4. but there is this thing that he must have become ssj1 first(well duh) but to do that the tail must come off.
There for if a sayan doesn´t have a tail, then it can´t become a giant ape, wich happened to Vegeta and had to use the plut ray gun insted to become ss4.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Spikey [/i]
[B][COLOR=indigo]Ok, Goku goes Chibi with a black star thing. He goes Gldon Oozaro which makes him, when he goes out of Goldon Oozaro he turns the all new Super Sayain (SSJ4). Therefore if the thing would of never made Goku Chibi that means there would be no SSJ4 level.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

You have some stuff that wrong. All they had to do was
1) have a tail
2) Look at the Full earth from another planet[planet plant]
3)Go Golden Oozaru
4) get control of the form, and then they power into SSJ4.

it was the Brute ray Merchant
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i]
[B][color=purple][i]Hey..why in DBGT goku become smaller...And There Are Total Super Saiyan That They Can Become...[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

Please speak in English and use correct grammar for us to completely understand you and then we could help you more.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Zora's King
[color=purple][i]But,MY Friend Say Goku Become Smaller Because They Are Going To Save THe Dragonball While It At The Evil Hand ,The Evil Has Six And Goku GEt ONe When THe Evil KIng Want To KIll Goku,Goku Eat THe Dragonball And Appears The Red Dragon To Become IT Small,Isnt It.[/color][/i]

[color=purple][i]What Are THat'SSJ4'Are You Talking about.....[/color][/i]
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zora's King [/i]
[B][color=purple][i]But,MY Friend Say Goku Become Smaller Because They Are Going To Save THe Dragonball While It At The Evil Hand ,The Evil Has Six And Goku GEt ONe When THe Evil KIng Want To KIll Goku,Goku Eat THe Dragonball And Appears The Red Dragon To Become IT Small,Isnt It.[/color][/i]

[color=purple][i]What Are THat'SSJ4'Are You Talking about.....[/color][/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

um.....try to make that a [I]little[/I] more clear...
Link to comment
Share on other sites

zora's king your friend needs to do more research

first they go to look for the dragonballs across space because if they don't get them they are going to explode on which planet they are on.

second it's not the evil hand its the evil shenlongs or eternal dragons i don't know the full details but i do know that

third goku absorbs the evil dragonballs somehow and it makes him stronger to kill the last shenlong and then... well i won't tell you the whole thing
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Look, the reason why Goku was turned into a kid in GT was because Emperor Pilaf wished for Goku to be a kid by accident like Sephiroth said earlier. I'll be honest about this, I don't really know, but from what I gather, Goku, Trunks and Pan went searching for the Dark Star Dragonballs because they found out that if they don't gather them and keep them together, the last planet a wish was granted by the Eternal Dragon that rises from the Dragonballs when summoned explodes in a year of making the wish. And if your asking how many different stages there are to Super Saiyan, there are four that are recognized as levels; Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2, Super Saiyan 3, and Super Saiyan 4, even though SS4 is not technically a SS level, but that's another arguement. I hope this clears up anything.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...