OtakuBoards

I heard that Squaresoft was making another version of FFX with a different story

Guest BulmaVegeta1

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I heard that Squaresoft has made or is making another version of Final Fantasy X with a different story. Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil any of the story to you FFX newbies. But to all of you who do know what the story is like, I just wanted to know if they really are making another version. I heard that it was already released in Japan sometime earlier this year, and that it MIGHT come the America. I just hope it does come here, cuz I don't like the way FFX ends. And I also hope that the new version has a happier story! And of course, they will keep the same characters, I mean, FFX just wouldn't be the same without Tidus or Yuna, right?

Are you talking about FFX International? If so, it's not really completely redone. There is an exteneded ending that takes place two years later, a revamped sphere grid and new bosses, but that's the gist of it.. Also, there's talk that FFX may spawn the first every direct sequel in the series...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Crazy White Boy [/i]
[B]Are you talking about FFX International? If so, it's not really completely redone. There is an exteneded ending that takes place two years later, a revamped sphere grid and new bosses, but that's the gist of it.. Also, there's talk that FFX may spawn the first every direct sequel in the series... [/B][/QUOTE]

true, also, the PAL version of ffx will include a bonus dvd which features stuff like the making of the game and that, this is basically ffx international which was released in japan....

or perhaps the gamecube version will have a slightly different storyline or something, who knows?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

true, also, the PAL version of ffx will include a bonus dvd which features stuff like the making of the game and that, this is basically ffx international which was released in japan....

or perhaps the gamecube version will have a slightly different storyline or something, who knows? [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=indigo]Like CWB said... from my knowledge, they're starting with XI, not FFX....

But again you never know, and we can always hope... if there gonna make another FFX, might as well change the story a a bit. [/COLOR]

Lol, what did the GameCube ever do to you? Please don't bash one of the Godfather of Gaming's babies. All three systems have something to offer. We, as gamers should be happy with the gaming industry in it's present condition. Look at it this way, if there was no competition, companies wouldn't strive to become better. It's through outdoing each other that we, as consumers, benefit. A monopoly on the business would be its undoing.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BulmaVegeta1 [/i]
[B]
Good, cuz I HATE game cube! [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Must... control... fist... of... DEATH!!!

Seriously, though, why do you hate the GCN? Have you ever played one? Personally, I think it's the greatest, but that doesn't mean I don't like other consoles too. I'd love to have a PS2, but I don't have the money. Even with the GCN, I had to wait and get it for Christmas (The GBA sucked up all my money in the Summer).

And yes, I don't really know if Final Fantasy X will be coming out on the GCN, but I really hope it does. Or on the PC, if not the GCN. I'd really like to play it.[/color]

Why is it, that the modern versions of Final Fantasy, in PAL version have extras? lol Oh well, I guess I benefit.
But when Sin destroys Zanarkand, before it Auron just watches it and doesn't do anything. Well thats the impression I get from the demo...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Why is it, that the modern versions of Final Fantasy, in PAL version have extras? lol Oh well, I guess I benefit.
But when Sin destroys Zanarkand, before it Auron just watches it and doesn't do anything. Well thats the impression I get from the demo... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Yah, that bit confuses me, Sin is mumming up Zanarkand and Auron just stands there and says "Your story begins here."[/SIZE]

Guest BulmaVegeta1
I have played GC and I don't really like it, no offense to you GC ppl. But I toatlly agree with you guys, I mean, Auron just stands there and watches Sin destroy everything, and is like "oh well, like I really care." At first when I saw him walking, and I saw the people running (I thought they were running away from him), I thought he was the villin. My dad thought the same thing. And Auron just sits there, about to get sucked into Sin, saying, "You are sure?" Tidus is screaming, and all Auron does is stand there with a last line of,"This is your story." Well, I think you guys get the picture, so never mind.