Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I once named my 7 Butterfree's Mew aswell.... though nobody fell for that either... :( I did that when I was about... 11... o.O;;
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
lets see on Yellow (how old) I have:
Pickachu - Lighty
Ratata - Binny
Pidgey - Flappy
Nideorina (male) - Ivy
Nideorina (female) - Rosey
Spearow - Stun
Makey - Nutty (I think)
and a catapie but can't remeber its name.

There all the ones I've got so far.
Posted
Arcanine-Duke Nukem
I like to call all of my strongest Pokemon Magikarp so my friends never know what I'm using.
Once I Messed up when I was trying to duplicate my Scizor and now it has two names. One is ten spaces and the other one is ??????????. And I cant change its names because I got it in a trade.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Pokeman [/i]
[B]
Once I Messed up when I was trying to duplicate my Scizor and now it has two names. One is ten spaces and the other one is ??????????. And I cant change its names because I got it in a trade. [/B][/QUOTE]Like that wierd "M" pokemon related to Missingno.... i've got a Pinsir named "Pppinsir".... three p's... dunno how it happened, though i've traded it now, so wherever it is, it's name can't be changed... mehehe....
Posted
Garydos-mew (to confuse my friends when we link battle)
Vulpix-Voolpicks
Amphros-light bulb

That's all
Posted
[color=indigo]The thing about doing that, though, is that they see the real thing before the next round of attacks... So it doesn't actually do any good, unless they can't recognize the Pokémon... In that case they won't know what you're using, but if they recognize the Pokémon it won't do any good.

When I think up nicknames for my Pokémon, I try and think of something witty that rhymes with the Pokémon's real name. But, that's just how I do things, I guess. I never was very good at thinking up nicknames, though, so it usually doesn't matter.[/color]
Posted
At the minuet my mates have got me to try and capture certain types of Pokemon and name them after them.
Let's see, if I get an:
Eevee- she's gotta be called Mandy
Gastly- he's Johnathon
Ponyta- Gemma
another Pikacu or Riachu- Kelly
Staru-Natz

Wierd or what but I named the Charmander which I got Zarzy so soon I'll have a team of my mates.
Posted
Well, I've also nicknamed some more of my pokemon.... :D

Golem: Roller
Yanma: Superwinger ( :drunk: )
Chansey: Pink Puff
Garydos: Sliver
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Talen Avalon
Posted
I have some nicknames that you guys may want to try. Here goes.

Moltres: Fire
Zapdos: Thunder (Oh, it gets confusing if you have a Zapdos that knows Thunder.)
Articuno: Ice
Ho-oh: Life
Lugia: Sea
Suicune: Wind
Raikou: Light
Entei: Wisdom
Mew: Peace
Celebi: Time
Mewtwo: Guardian
Houndoom: Darkflame
Sneasel: Coldnight
Gengar: Shadow

These are all I have. The only reason I listed Mew and Celebi is the fact that I used those two in a story of mine called 'The Source of Darkness'. Celebi is the Guardian of Time and Mew is the Guardian of Peace. I hope you enjoy.
Posted
Well, I only have one, and it's extremely obvious:

(Male sign)Charm(Female sign) - Charmander/Charizard

I did name my Silver line up with the Japanese names, cause I thought they sounded better.

Example: Furret - Ootachi
Posted
my pokemon are this
jolteon kamanchi
jolteon appatchi
flareon star
suicune blueblaze
xatu paul
arbok ringo
pidgeot john
ariados george
vaporen rainar
houndoom roger
snesel marilyn
snesel lady katana
nidoking king-king
zapdos goku
moltres bulma
articuno vegeta
these are just SOME!
Posted
Well, I just restarted my Yellow, and I plan to give everything in the game an anime name.

Me-Zero
My Rival-Shinji
Pikachu-Zechs
Ratata-Zaku II
Nidoran Girl-Faye

I will have more to come soon so stay tuned.
Posted
I got bored and worked some GameShark magic, caught a level 20 Pinsir and named it after Nerdsy. I didn't keep it htough, I am not a gameshark type of person, I like raising my own pokemon. Witch reminds me I named my Pidgey Tekkaman. Heh, don't know why though.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I allways give'm nicknames

Feraligatr: Crocky
Tyrphlosian: Burner
Sandslash: Apache
Quagsire: Rhyno
Haunter: Pulveriser
Espeon: Volver
Umbreon: Volvie
Ampharos: Guardian
Kinglar: Scisderi
Scyther: Slyzer
Beedrill: Stinger
Geodude: roller
Rapidash: Dasher
Meganium: Razor
Squirtle: Tinyturtle
Entei: Vulcano
togepi: gehaktbal
Mr.mime: mimer
Lickitung: licker
Magmar: BURNOUT
Snorlax: SNORK

[size=4]And a lot more![/size]


Also I gice my unknown nicknames like A, B or C
  • 6 months later...
Posted
I nickname all the pokemon I catch. A few:

BLUE VERSION:

-CHARIZARD: Ember
-PIDGEOT: Stunt
-ALAKAZAM: Psi
-GENGAR: Spooky
-VAPOREON: Eve
-RAICHU: Thunder

CRYSTAL VERSION:

-MEGANDRIUM: Chika
-AZUMARILL: Mari
-GRAVELER: Rocky
-TOGENIC: Toga
-ESPEON: Espi
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...