OtakuBoards

My boyfriend left me, now Im alone

~*Anime Girl*~

Girl...don't worry about it..k..I know easier said than done, but you will have plenty of time for love and all that good stuff be single, look , play the field you know...But be smart about it...k..Your still young baby, enjoy being a teen and not locked down by nobody...K..luv ya....LOL:D

Aww You're still young.... plenty of time left for relationships.... hell I'm 18 and didn't find my true love till 2 weeks ago.... as the saying goes: The best things come to those who wait... I waited, and now I'm in love with my boyfriend, the greatest guy on the face of the planet...... the same thing will happen to you one day..... just be patient and think in the moment and don't let the past ruin how you feel now....

Yeah dont rush... ive got a freind that rushed so fast that he didnt even no that the girl he liked hated him... i was telling him the whole time but he never belived me... and im the one that was never intrested in relationships...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]I dunno what to do, he said i was dumb cause I like Taichia n Lee on Digimon, the loser cant even turn on a computer, and now he left me, and for who, remember **Small Dragin**, no other words need to be said, I am very alone [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm still available. ;)

most everything's been said, but i will add this (you prob won't like to hear it, but i think it needs to b said): it sounds like you're better off without him. if he doesn't care about your feelings and what you like, it's not gonna b a good relationship.

that said, don't hurry into an other relationship, right away, but take this time to grow and mature so you can see if the next guy will be better

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=teal] I have never felt the feeling of a break up cuz I never had a g/f.....All the girls think i'm mean and dumb.......Anyway, gotta keep trying! Oh, and i'm single and about ur age.....so......maybe......[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

I dont think your mean