OtakuBoards

Does anyone here watch or like Cardcaptor Sakura?

~*Anime Girl*~

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i]
[B]what's cardcaptor sakura? [/B][/QUOTE]

An anime... it's pretty good....

It is shown on WB or something as Card Captors..... dunno why they didn't keep the Sakura part....

If you ever get the chance you should watch it in Japanese.... the dub ruins it, and you don't get the full plot and dialogue cause it "may not be acceptable for American audiences"... just cause it contains some ideas of a homosexual relationship between the girl and boy chracters in the show...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]nobody does, its like one of the best anime's, next to digimon [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I'd say that's being a bit generous. Anyways...Yea...The dub does ruin it, from what I've seen, subbed, there's a homosexual relationship, and an inbreeding relationship. Love between cousins, eh? O.o If you like it, I guess you should watch the Sub to get the full effect.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]

I like it. I've only seen the dubs from WB (and they showed some of it on Toonami for maybe 2 weeks). it looked kinda cheesy at first, but after checking out the Japanese version on the web, it's really cool.
the only bad thing is, I know everything that's gonna happen in the end, but I know I'll never get to see it. ah well, life goes on.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i]
[B]ugh, the dubs are terrible [/B][/QUOTE]

thats why i got the whole series on my computer, subbed of course:D One of the best anime that uses lil girls, magic, a magical stick, and a guy who has glasses but keeps his eyes close all the time, and a gay lil boy...