~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 Just wondering, I like it, but i havent seen anyone else ven talking about it
~*Anime Girl*~ Posted August 23, 2001 Author Posted August 23, 2001 nobody does, its like one of the best anime's, next to digimon
Matt.D Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [color=coral] Oh, I love that show!!!!! I saw every epppisode of it. The ending of the season was weird.....[/color]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i] [B]what's cardcaptor sakura? [/B][/QUOTE] An anime... it's pretty good.... It is shown on WB or something as Card Captors..... dunno why they didn't keep the Sakura part.... If you ever get the chance you should watch it in Japanese.... the dub ruins it, and you don't get the full plot and dialogue cause it "may not be acceptable for American audiences"... just cause it contains some ideas of a homosexual relationship between the girl and boy chracters in the show...
Little Gohan Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 ok, do you know what days they show it or is it just annually or something?
Transtic Nerve Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Little Gohan [/i] [B]ok, do you know what days they show it or is it just annually or something? [/B][/QUOTE] I have no idea... I never watch it.... not the dubbed....
Dragonballzman Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I watch it, it's pretty kool (The dubbed version though :()
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]nobody does, its like one of the best anime's, next to digimon [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]I'd say that's being a bit generous. Anyways...Yea...The dub does ruin it, from what I've seen, subbed, there's a homosexual relationship, and an inbreeding relationship. Love between cousins, eh? O.o If you like it, I guess you should watch the Sub to get the full effect. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Pretty Sammy Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I love Sakura :D But I've only seen like...umm... 5 shows. -_-;;;
Shinigami Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 what on earth is it about? post some sites so i can check it out. 'kay:confused:
Shinji v2.0 Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]Try [url]www.anipike.com[/url] , they have a large database of CCS sites. Peace, Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
amibasuki Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I like it. I've only seen the dubs from WB (and they showed some of it on Toonami for maybe 2 weeks). it looked kinda cheesy at first, but after checking out the Japanese version on the web, it's really cool. the only bad thing is, I know everything that's gonna happen in the end, but I know I'll never get to see it. ah well, life goes on.
Guest Akito Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~*Anime Girl*~ [/i] [B]ugh, the dubs are terrible [/B][/QUOTE] thats why i got the whole series on my computer, subbed of course:D One of the best anime that uses lil girls, magic, a magical stick, and a guy who has glasses but keeps his eyes close all the time, and a gay lil boy...
Guest Akito Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 And the list keeps going, if u want it to continue, but, i dun think u'll want it to continue....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now